Oy India

IndiaOnline. Read. Talk. Share.

Discussion - Page 1 | Uttarakhand Government Official websites - gov.ua.nic.in

Back to main pageResults 1-67 of 67, sorted by date

Advertisements

Re: Job required

Posted by PAURI GARHWAL, (2013-05-28 13:49:17)

sir,
my self Arvind and i belonging to pauri garhwal district.I complete graduation in BA from H.N.B university.. if any vaccancies related my profile please inform my email i.d- arvind6_9@rediffmail.com...I m eligible for computer work for any process like as computer opratore or offical work. i m very disturb about job in uttrakhand. I hope to you please help me in this content.
thanking you,
ARVIND
Mob.08826459332

Re: Job required

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2013-05-28 13:32:00)

thanking you,
ARVIND

Re: request

Posted by beerbalsingh, (2012-09-11 17:14:34)

Mr Vijay Bahaugana Ji,
Cheif Minister Uttrakhand.
Your Excellency,

Respected Sir,
i. Beerbal singh Chauhan, Srikot Khandha Pauri garhwal.I am physical handcipped 82%,I am working a pvt job in New Delhi within 17 year ago,Sir, my requested employed exchange in pauri garhwal-reg no- ph-04/06 dtd-09/01/06 in pauri garhwal, butnow i zust waiting nobody any call to me this till dt. what should i do if i can'doing pvt job. what happned my life,who can believe this employment ecange.plse suggestion me, i m hopeless in this exchange, plse suggested me.
thanking you & your anticipation
Beerbal Singh Chauhan
J-609. Sewa Nagar
Delhi-110003
M.b No-09810431628
E-Mail- beerbalsingh@rocketmail.com

Re: Requested Application dt-09/04/2012

Posted by Beerbal Singh, (2012-04-10 10:18:49)

Mr Vijay Bahaugana Ji,
Cheif Minister Uttrakhand.
Your Excellency,

Respected Sir, I.m PH(82%), im a graduate in delhi university & (10+2) in science with maths-1990 fm u.p and did 2 year diploma in a draught man mechnical govt i.t.i srinagar garhwal -1990-92. i have computer six month computer diploma fm delhi Institute, i belong fm uttrakhand pauri garhwal.i study in native place. my registration in pauri employment exchange. plse sent me any information in govt job in my e-mail. thanking & anticipation sir. Sir Help me.I ammy requested is again ...again....... very puzzaled. plse help me,my dob-06/05/1970.& an unmarried person. so help my sir,I am fed this life,

Beerbal singh
J-609, Sewa Nagar, New Delhi-110003
E-mail- beerbalsingh@rocketmail.com
m.b no-09810431628

Re: Reqested Application

Posted by BEERBAL SINGH(SRIKOT KHANDHA) PAURI GARHWAL, (2012-03-22 17:28:05)

Mr Vijay Bahaugana Ji,
Cheif Minister Uttrakhand.
Your Excellency,

Respected Sir,
thanking you & your anticipation
Beerbal Singh Chauhan
J-609. Sewa Nagar
Delhi-110003
M.b No-09810431628
E-Mail- beerbalsingh@rocketmail.com

Re: Reqested Application

Posted by beerbal singh, (2012-03-22 17:26:17)

Mr Vijay Bahaugana Ji,
Cheif Minister Uttrakhand.
Your Excellency,

Respected Sir,
thanking you & your anticipation
Beerbal Singh Chauhan
J-609. Sewa Nagar
Delhi-110003
M.b No-09810431628
E-Mail- beerbalsingh@rocketmail.com

Re: corruption in education office and treasury of u.s.nagar ,rudrapur

Posted by kiran, (2011-07-27 10:17:09)

to,
CM uttarakhand ,
sir,
In the education office and treasury of u.s.nagar(rudrapur),corruption is on its highest level ,they wants always something to pass any kind of bills .Please take a hard step to immediately control this and punish these kind of corrupt people.

Re:

Posted by ex serviseman, (2011-07-25 10:35:00)

sir,
Few days back news papers had given news that
Uttarakhand GOVT will give the conssession to serviceman/xx serviseman on Kargil DAY /Shaurya D
IVAS.No orders of implementation has been issued.
Please take action to issue orders of implementation.
Thanks

Re: please cancel the attechment in education dept teacher or lect

Posted by B.C.Kholiya, (2011-07-19 18:06:40)

respected minister
secondary education
u.k. deharadoon.
sir.
i want to take your kind view on the matter of attechment ln primary and secondary education school. the most entirear school has been become teacherless for last 2 year.without any transperent transffer policy this is a act of a desieveness to illitrate villagers.
B.C,Kholiya
president
PTA

Re: inform about our bad rural conditions

Posted by Abhilasha chaudhary, (2011-07-13 14:31:35)

Chief Mininster,
Mr.Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ ,
Uttarakhand Chief Minister.
Respected Sir, I am a citizen of your state .My self Abhilasha Chaudhary belong to Roorkee .In present, I live in village .i am working in Hydrological firm . I want to kind attention at our situations of my village Ranghadwala, post Sohalpur Dist –Haridwar (Uttarakhand.).In this village has many problems .in which lack of more rural Government facilities or policies in which act by our Central Government & State Government like as pension plans for Senior Citizens ,Handicapped persons, for those women’s who lost their husband ,Rashan Card System, good transportation & conveyance facilities, Smooth roads, establishment of High school + Intermediate Schools .No drain systems in our village in which the water to pass through the water trough. Here is corruption in Rashan card system for ex - in rashan plans distribution of some things i.e.pulses,Rice,wheat in these things we does not get except of kerosene oil & sugar, so plz attention at our rural problems related to development. I hope you will be take necessary actions for sort out & come at our village as soon as possible.
I am 21 years old, I know that I have to inform you about this situations some times ago. But I stayed at Roorkee. Since Eleven months ago I had come at my village in eleven months ago when I seen that situations I am shocked & I am decide to share this problems with you. You think that firstly I have to discuss this rural problems in front of our presently Gram Pradhan (Mr.Surendra) but I think there is no solutions without the full support of whole villagers bcoz they does not share their problems & cooperativeness. They are habitual of this bad condition they don’t want development of village ,state & our India. if any body related to Government officer come at village they don’t co-operate with the officer.
Respected Chief Minister , Sir, its my humble request to u that plz don’t show this letter written by me & my profile .Plz come at my village in surprisingly & inspect that situations in which what is mistakes ,where is mistakes & why is this? I really don’t want to any body have problems because of me but who did mistakes they all get lesson from wrong activity.
I hope u will take strict & fast action about my letter. If U receive this mail .plz confirm me through my mail id i.e.Abhi08.1989@rediffmail.com I know some grammatical errors in this letter but I hope you will understand the language of my feelings. if u want any information about my village & their problems then u concern to me at any time through my above mention mail id. I will fully co-operate with you. I have really heartily obliged you.
Regards
Abhilasha Chaudhary

Re: ERP , SAP , HARDWARE & NETWORKING & TROUBLE SHOTING IN PLANT

Posted by Amit Sharma, (2011-07-12 14:47:24)

Sir,

I have don MCA currently I am working in Hariwar i have 4.6 Year Exprencies...If any Opp
Regarding I.T then Mail me.
sharma_amit_2006@yahoo.com
amit.software.collection@gmail.com

Re: advertisement

Posted by narendra, (2011-06-30 12:15:51)

the Secretry
Higher Education Uttarakhan Govt.
Sir,
why are the pending university assitant register and deputy registar post & when till will be fill.

Re: complaint of crew almora chandigarh bus dated 15th may 2011.

Posted by Rajesh budhalakoti, (2011-06-07 13:26:21)

Sir,
I have made a coplaint of above crew on dated 16th may to GM tech. uttrakhand roadwaws and sent five reminders thereafter but no action has been taken against my complaint.my travelling experience not only pained me but all my co passengers suffered a lot.you are requested to kindly see the matter.
Rajesh budhalakoti c8 staff quarter kendriya vidhyalaya jakhoo shimla HP

Re: ROAD BLOK

Posted by NARENDER SINGH, (2011-06-02 11:13:29)

To

Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal (Nishank)
Cheif Minister Uttrakhand.
Your Excellency,

SUBJECT:- SHREE NAGAR TO SAUNRAKHAL BHARDAR MOTOR MARG

DEAR SIR,

PLEASE TAKE ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THIS MOTOR MARG SHREE NAGAR TO SAUNRAKHAL TO TILWADA JAKHOLI AUGUST MUNI RUDERPRYAG VERY IMPORTANT ROAD.

THANKS

REGARDS

NARENDER SINGH

Re: Medical Deppartment not present here last 30 day

Posted by UMED LAL, (2011-06-01 15:48:55)

To,

Hon. chief minister
U.A.Govt.
Dear Sir,

Subject:- Medical Deppartment not present here last 30 day

village and post office at saunra khal bharda Ruderpryag Garhwal

Here 14 Bed hospital building staff and instrument not avilabel.

sir ple. take action as soon as possible

Thanks

regards

Narender singh

Re: samayojan

Posted by Hon. C.M., (2011-05-30 12:57:59)

To,

Hon. chief minister
U.A.Govt.
sir,
I am working in a project of cooperative dept since nine years in various districts.Presently my age is 35 years & i have requested many times to dept. about samayojan in any coop. bank/sangha etc. but there is no respose about my request.
I kindly request you to interfiere in this matter personly because i have no option this time because of my age which i have spend in the project of coop, dept.i will be highly oblized to you.
in the waiting of yours positive response
Amit kumar singhal,D.O.
integrated cooperative development project
Pauri Garhwal

Re:

Posted by Hon. C.M. U.A. Govt., (2011-05-30 12:55:25)

To,

Hon. chief minister
U.A.Govt.
in the waiting of yours positive response
Amit kumar singhal,D.O.
integrated cooperative development project
Pauri Garhwal

Re: Shiksha Acharya adjustment into Shiksha Mitra regarding

Posted by Dr.P.S.Rana, (2011-05-28 22:33:12)

Dr.R.P.'Nishank',
Hon'ble CM Uttarakhand

The case of Shiksha Acharya is really very sensitive and it should be resolved very soon. The Shiksha Acharya, in accordance with their seniority(date of joining) should be adjust into Shiksha Mitra.The case of Shiksha Bandhu has been solved earlier.Each and every shiksha acharya who had served for more than two succesive years/sessions should be adjusted into Shiksha Mitra.No one should be left.
Your's
Dr. P.S.Rana
Educationist

Re:

Posted by people of kanda, (2011-05-21 19:05:39)

I am dinesh singh chauhan wish to all the village people of kanda raika patti p.o.cherapdhar T.G uttrakhand.who are living in city. please don't forget your village kanda. please come back time to time for looking atmosphiar of garhwal.

dinesh singh chauhan kanda raika
cherapdhar (T.G)

Re: Complaint against B.S.N.lL srinagar garhwal

Posted by req, (2011-05-10 14:26:46)

To
Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal (Nishank)
Cheif Minister Uttrakhand.
Your Excellency,

Respected Sir,
i. Beerbalingh Chauhan, Srikot Khandha Pauri garhwal. This is regarding disclosed to all lines in srikot (Khandha). Before 6-7 Month.I just complaint in srinagar garhwal B.S.N.L , But the land line is not working. plse suggested me what shout i do . i am working in delhi. my all family is living in srikot Khandha . But Now 7 month gone nobody opened the line , i do not understand what happining. plse do me favour taking the action in the srinagar garhwal area officer. i m avry obligation to you.hope to u'r response in our favours.

thanking you & your anticipation
Beerbal Singh Chauhan
J-609. Sewa Nagar
Delhi-110003
M.b No-09810431628
E-Mail- beerbalsingh@yahoo.com

Re:

Posted by akhi, (2011-05-03 12:53:29)

To,
The cuncern department
Uttrakhand Government

Sir,
Please tell me the pay-scale and elegblity for the post of Assistant Librarian & Librarian as per Uttarakhand Government pay rule. plz send a G.O of above said post.

Thanking you Yours sincerly
Akhilesh Prasad Sati
Assistant Librarian
Institute of Hotel Management catering technology & applied Nutrition Garhi cantt Dehradun (U.K)

e-mail ID--- akhi00777@gmail.com

Re: i want job

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-04-25 09:47:12)

i am physical handcipped student
and i am doing B.C.A.
so pls i need to job any job.........

Re: details of property

Posted by a r khan, (2011-04-23 11:36:01)

I want to know the complete details of khasra number 1104, 1103 ahmadpur karach, district haridwar uttarakhand

Re: COMPUTR TEACHING JOB

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-04-22 20:34:18)

Sir,
I have completed MCA and have one year experiance of teaching in APS. I wanted to know the procedure for applying for govt teaching job.
Kindly inform me regarding the same on my mail-id : mamta2300@gmail.com

Re: Adjustment of commerce students in school education

Posted by Sunil Suyal, (2011-04-22 12:29:47)

To

Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal "Nishank"
Cheif Minister(Uttrakhand).

Respected Sir,
kindly give your serious attention that there are many trained teachers with commerce subject who are expecting you that u'll take interst to them but you and your education ministry are taking face off with them. if you see into another states commerce is a compulsory subject in school education because of its professional quality. kindly promote the commerce subject in school education and recruit the trained B.ed(commerce)degree holders as soon as possible so that nobody has to go out of uttarakhand state for seeking job.

Re: Adjustment of commerce students in school education

Posted by Sunil Suyal, (2011-04-22 12:16:35)

To

Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal "Nishank"
Cheif Minister(Uttrakhand).

Respected Sir,

Re: go copy of 4500-7000 at uk

Posted by gb chandani, (2011-04-21 18:09:10)

pleas send me. go copy of payscale 4500-7000 at uk.

Re: school education fee g.o.

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-04-21 03:43:58)

sir,
I am very confused about primary and upper primary lavel gov. and govt. aided school fee structure. kindly send me school education fee g.o. p.s.& u.p.s. classes in my email petwal2011@rediffmail.com
thanking you.

Re: JOB

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-04-19 11:30:26)

sir,
my self Tarun and i belonging to pauri garhwal district.I complete graduation in BCA from c.c.s university.. if any vaccancies related my profile please inform my email i.d- tarun_89@ymail.com...I m eligible for computer work for any process like as computer teacher or offical work. i m very disturb about job in uttrakhand. I hope to you please help me in this content.
thanking you,
TARUN

Re: school complain

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-04-14 10:39:24)

GOOD MORNING SIR,
a government school ,idpl,rishikesh,
principle want electricity bill with school fees from students and did not give any receipt.so take action against principle as soon as possible

Re: school complain

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-04-14 10:22:39)

Good morning sir
I m student of government inter collage,Nai,almora.here many teachers are absent in working days,so study is not properly run,and syllabus is not complete with time and before annual exam.
please take proper action against teachers.
I m hopefully for your action.

Re: No reply of our mail

Posted by uttrakhandvikas, (2011-04-13 21:37:37)

To

Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal (Nishank)
Cheif Minister Uttrakhand.

Resp Sir,
Uttrakhand Vikas Samiti sent many mail to you but no reply of your side. many uttrakhandi player are played in other state because UK Govt not interested to game so only 7 player are participate in 34 National games. our samiti helps the unknown talented players in many other games. Please reply our mail to encrause our mission.

Thanking you,
DILBAR SINGH NEGI
Secretory
Uttrakhand Vikas samiti
Email : uttrakhandvikas@gmail.com

Re: complaint against the Pandits of Haridwar in Gangaghat

Posted by Ramesh Jaryal, (2011-04-12 10:26:08)

To

Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal (Nishank)
Cheif Minister Uttrakhand.
Your Excellency,

Respected Sir,

I am sorry to bring the complain into your notice. Last month i went to Haridwar with my father taking the ashes of my grand mother on 25 march 2011 to put them in the holy Ganga with having lot of respect towards the place called haridwar and lot of devotion towards gangaji and of course it is there in our mind. But when we reached at Ganga Ghat we were told the we have to go to our panditji named Chandermani (i think he is no more but his sons or grandsons were there) for pooja. and we were also told the people coming from Himachal Pardesh from Kangra only they people have the right to do the pooja. There were ten or more than this who were there with the ashes of the relatives belonging from the same districts of Himachal Pardesh. They entered our names in the register and they started their demands of money from each Rs. 2100/- for a very little work. when all of us refused to give such huge amount their behave was not good with us. They are looting people there and playing with their sentiments.

My request is that take a necessary step to control them. When we were coming from the same place we realized that it is now no more Haridwar (Door of Hari) but a door of thugs and there were many people on the ghat who were asking for money as they were not beggars.

An early action is requested please.

With regards

Ramesh Jaryal
Naddi PO Dal Lake
Teh Dharamshala
Distt. Kangra (HP)76216
jaryalramesh@yahoo.com

Re:

Posted by sawan, (2011-04-09 08:25:33)

to sir i want to abortion leave g.o.in uttrakhand from s.tamta almora

Re: RESCUE MISSION-SURVIVORS KALINDI PASS EXPEDITION-SEP-2010

Posted by A User, (2011-04-07 17:01:24)

To

Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal (Nishank)
Cheif Minister Uttrakhand.
Your Excellency,

We painfully recollect the tragic episode of September, 2010, when three of our members and five High Altitude Porter friends, remained untraced in the Kalindi Pass Expedition (5943 Mtrs/19,506 Ft) in the Gangotri Region of Garhwal in Uttarakhand.

A Team of Eight Mountaineers had left from Howrah, under the able leadership of NP Rao. They were assisted by a team of One Guide and eight porters from Uttarkashi. On 16th September, due to illness of some members, team was bi-furcated. Five members with 4 HAPs decided to come back. Shri NP Rao, the leader of the team and Anal Das and Dr Arun Kumar Adak along with 5 HAPs decided to trek further.

Unfortunately there was unprecedented snowfall and the weather continued to be inclement for a few days. Rescue and search operations with the help of Uttarakhand Government and ITBP personnel were called off after all efforts failed to locate the team.

But the families of our three members and also of the 5 Porters from Uttarakhand are still waiting with moist eyes for their near and dear ones.

Our Association can not shirk away from the moral responsibility of locating its lost members and also the Porters who work with us as friends, guides and saviors. We seek all the help from any and all quarters in order to trace them, this summer. We fervently seek your benevolent and very kind patronage in our Endeavour.

We most humbly solicit your help as under:

(a) By asking District Magistrate, Uttarakhand,to help us in every way. Our appeal is enclosed.

(b) By requesting the DG, ITBP to help our rescue mission as if their own. We need their total help. We have enclosed an appeal addressed to DG, ITBP.
In the name of the three families of our team members and also the five families of our Porter friends from Uttarakhand, we appeal to your ever kind heart to put your words in order to make this mission successful.

Thanking you in anticipation of your very kind and benevolent contribution, we remain,

Yours truly,

(Aloke Kumar Mukherjee)
Co-ordinator
Mission Rescue- HDMTA-Kalindi Pass
Cell Number : 09434064193
E mail : alokeda2000@gmail.com

Re: Regarding Rajya Andolankari

Posted by Virendra Singh, (2011-04-06 16:47:22)

To

Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal (Nishank)
Cheif Minister Uttrakhand

I request to you. lots of uttrakhand rajyanadolankari are unemloyment in uttrakhand state. I request to Chieft Minister should accept dement of him to appoint in govt service or Pension.

Virendra Singh

Re: 20 th july 2010 G.O.

Posted by rakesh prasad, (2011-04-02 11:01:40)

sir I want to find that I join 18 th december 2008 and then our pay cut to those causes then sir I want to sy you that our salary again revised and last cut o salary again meet to to us.pz give me suggetions.

Re: new G.O passed for the fair shop dealers on 25-march-2011

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-03-26 07:21:08)

sir,
I want to know about the new G.O passed for the fair shop dealers yesterday. please send me .

Re:

Posted by Vinodkumar Anand, (2011-03-07 21:26:10)

Dear Sir,
I am in acentral govt job and I want to change my name (drop the surname). Please intimate the necessary details including the postal address of the place from where the gazette is published and the necessary form for the same.

An early action is requested plz Vinod kumar Anand Village-Bahadarpur Jatt Haridwar Pin 249405 Mobile 09456570444.09837600877.

Re:

Posted by MANSINGH, (2011-03-04 22:04:48)

to,
D.M. NAINITAL, U.K.
sir,
refer to covering of canal & widening of road at malli Bamori haldwani. I have to cconfirm that this work is being done in cost of future of students of malli Bamori as there is malwa not disposed from site.all private building works are stopped due to road closed. No Traffic can moov on this road. I think this project is not viable foe citizens of malli Bamori.Board exams are started. Students are going 1 to 2km. on foot. It may cause to late.
Requested kindly do the work on project cost not in the public cost.Pl. visit the site properly than check the problems. All entries are banned for public. Kinly check and do necessarty action with in 1 week otherwise we will ask to you in RTI.
in the interest of public Malli Bamori, HALDWANI.NAINITA. U.K.

Re: job related

Posted by beerbal singh, (2011-02-23 15:28:31)

Respected Sir, I.m PH(82%), im a graduate in delhi university & (10+2) in science with maths-1990 fm u.p and did 2 year diploma in a draught man mechnical govt i.t.i srinagar garhwal -1990-92. i belong fm uttrakhand pauri garhwal.i study in native place. my registration in pauri employment exchange. plse sent me any information in govt job in my e-mail. thanking & anticipation sir

Re:

Posted by arvind, (2011-02-16 19:20:02)

dear sir
i want to know about the result of L.T.,when this will be publish ?

Arvind Verma

Re: information regarding ayurvedic md

Posted by rohit ks, (2010-12-26 13:53:51)

sir i am dr rohit ks from kerala would like to know whether i could write uttarakhand ayurveda md entrance if yes where should i download the application form please send me the site address.

Re: information

Posted by laxman negi, (2010-12-16 19:47:23)

sir maine 1997-98 me I.I.P mohkampur dehradun me purchsase assitant ka test diya tha. written or typing test bhi qualify kar liya tha leking iske baad interview ke liya call nahi aaya or mera merit me tisra sthan tha. mujhe kya karna chayiye jab maine purchase officer se baat ki to unhone kaha sirif o.b.c ki post bachi hai agar tum o.b.c ho to theek hai jabki me Gen.candidate tha iske baad maine kuch nahi kiya muje salah dijiye.

Re: Non supply of water for last three days in Miyanwala canal road side.

Posted by Baldev , (2010-12-04 12:09:50)

Executive Engineer
Water Supply Department
Jogiwala, Dehradun

Dear sir,

I am sorry to bring the complain into your notice. We are living is upper canal road Miyanwala near adarsh colony. Water supply to our area is not available since last three days. One day we have waited in anticipation that there could be some fault. Yester morning day we contacted the contractor who is supplying water in that area. I appraised him that there is no water supply since last day. He replied that you will get water in the evening time. In the evening at 5 PM I again contacted him he passed his mobile to the person who is responsible for opening water. He inform that tank is being cleaned. You will get water in the this morning ie 04 Dec
I again contacted the contractor at 7.30 AM in this morning (4 Dec) and reported for non resuming of water supply. I wanted the exact cause for non supply. He informed that tank is under repair,there is no light. There is not water in the tank from where he can supply water. I told him that light is there where is the light problem. Yesterday in day time light was off for 2-3 hrs. I told him why you can not fill the tank in the evening. He replied that office is closed at 5 PM therefore we can not supply water at present. I told him that people are getting water from tube well from 2 Km and you can not fill the tank. Yesterday (03 Dec) he told there is some problems in the valve.

This dealing is certainly not expected from the employees. I request you kind honour that this types of contractor should be removed. They are earning lot of money at the cost of we people. Earlier water supply was open through the night since September. No body care for water conservation. In dry season every body will say that water level has gone down. I am afraid to say that concern employee are only selfish and have no thinking for this aspect. I request that this aspect must be address in the department itself.

Yours sincerely

Baldev
Canal Raod Miyanwal
Dehradun

Re: Save Maa Ganga

Posted by sanjeev, (2010-12-03 13:51:54)

now adays at uttrakhand reign there are projects going on to build dam on river ganga. it is very dangerous to do so as river will lose its natural utilities and flow from the mountains besides her. And in future gradually the river will dry very soon.Stop this unnatural activity as sson as possible for well of the society.

Re: Appointment for Primary teacher

Posted by krish, (2010-11-19 17:13:56)

I HAVE DONE MY VISHIST BTC IN 2005 FROM UTTRANCHAL, I WANT TO KNOW CAN I APPLY FOR FOR PRIMARY TEACHER AGAIN.KINDLY WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR JOINING THE SAME.

KRISH

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-11-19 17:07:35)

I HAVE DONE MY VISHIST BTC IN 2005, I WANT TO KNOW CAN I APPLY FOR FOR PRIMARY TEACHER AGAIN.
KRISH

Re: Enchrochment by trees and tree guards

Posted by Manoj Kumar Saxena, (2010-11-16 15:59:17)

Dear Sir
Trees and tree guards put up by residents of Shivalik nagar in Hardwar were uprooted, damaged & destroyed today. This was done under special drive to remove enchrochment! Alongwith illegal construction these environment friendly greenery were uprooted by administrative machinery. Is there anyone to stop them?
Regards

Re: job releted

Posted by mohan singh kathait, (2010-11-10 18:45:12)

hi,sir my name is mohan singh i am pursuing mba in operations and i have done also I.T.I(electrician)trade kindly mail me regarding uttarkhand govt jobes in electricity board and railway time to time i am looking for govt jobes

Re: LT forms submission last date?

Posted by lovely, (2010-10-30 22:52:33)

plz make me confirm about last date of L.T. form submission in uttarakhand.
wating for your reply..

Re: About latest GOs

Posted by Devendra Singh Negi, (2010-10-30 19:44:13)

Respected Sir/Madam
How I can search about latest GOs issued by Uttarakhand Govt.

Re: paternity leave in uttrakhand Govt.

Posted by sajwan@icai.in, (2010-10-21 13:27:33)

Dear sir,
i want to know about the paternity leave in state goverment and this is issue by which goverment order?

Re: Website Improvement

Posted by Laxman Singh Rawat, (2010-10-06 09:13:01)

Plssssss....... improve your website contents especially for ukpsc website....

Re: job

Posted by kancahn, (2010-10-05 21:39:06)

right now iam doing mca,this is my mca final year------i want latest news about jobs in IT field----in uttrakhand---
if any kind of job opportunaty is then don't forget to reply me---

Re: paternity leave G.O.

Posted by sanjay tripathi, (2010-09-13 16:37:34)

i want to know about the paternity leave in uttarakhand state goverment and this is issue by which goverment order & date

Re: paternity leave in uttarakhand

Posted by harish suyal, (2010-09-07 14:02:39)

Respected sir,
I woul'd like to know about paternity leave in uttarakhand.
please reply very soon.
Thanks

Re: about new leave G.O

Posted by nandan singh, (2010-09-02 12:27:06)

sir,
i am a primary school teacher and a mother
of a 15 yrs old girl.sir i would like to
know the recent G.O in which i can avail
the facility of leave till my child turns
18 yrs of age.

Re: paternity leave in uttrakhand

Posted by sandeep, (2010-08-19 12:41:50)

Dear sir,

Re: change of name

Posted by pradeep kumar, (2010-08-15 21:02:03)

Dear Sir,

An early action is requested please.

Re: Posted by ramesh kumar, (2009-11-17 15:24:53) /59.94.130.244

Posted by r.j.sharma, (2010-07-30 20:26:53)

thisssssssssssss is karndhar of INDIA ! very goooooooooooood .

Re: rule for medicle leave ofuttarakhand govt teachers

Posted by ajeet kumar mehra, (2010-07-02 13:18:36)

sir,
i want to clarify weather Casual Leave (CL)is allowed preceeding to Maternity Leave or not

Re: i want job

Posted by vikram singh, (2010-06-22 15:31:05)

Dear sir,
this is to know that what are the working hours for an emergency draught's man civil any department in a week plz give me help sir i need for job

Re: to education minister

Posted by ranjeet kunwar, (2010-06-19 12:09:44)

hi sir plz make sex education compulsory in boards.
students are often confused about it.

Re: nic

Posted by sunil singh panwar, (2010-06-01 17:58:17)

hi sir my name is sunil singh panwar my mobile no.9012419517 and i am bsc forme grwaluivrsity
please job me

Re: sexy girls

Posted by ramesh kumar, (2009-11-17 15:24:53)

pls issue every one a sexy girl for full sex..

Re: regarding EMO

Posted by disha mehta, (2009-10-13 23:25:27)

SIR,
this is to know that what are the working hours for an emergency medical officer in a week ?this is a querrry of urgent need.
previous | next