Oy India

IndiaOnline. Read. Talk. Share.

Discussion - Page 1 | India lottery - play online lottery on Playwin, www.myplaywin.com

Back to main pageResults 1-66 of 66, sorted by date

Advertisements

Re: Plawin game open

Posted by sankar, (2011-12-29 18:42:24)

ple....play win game open in westbengal. thanks

Re: playwin lottary

Posted by A User, (2011-06-23 07:56:24)

am living at jaipur can i play online lottary of playwin becouse lotary in rajasthan is baned

Re: online playing

Posted by SANJEEV CHAUHAN, (2011-05-22 12:33:40)

sir i m from pune. i m playing myplaywin lottery online and via sms. plz some one tell me that myplaywin lottery is valid in pune or not. sanjeevchauhan57@gmail.com mobile no 9404382703

Re: enquiry-about playing -in vishakapatnam-Andhra Pradesh

Posted by satyanarayana Nagamantry, (2011-05-19 13:15:55)

Can I play my play win .com from vishakapatnam-Andhra Pradesh.I am inclined to know.Pls reply me./Thanking you

Re: Is it prohibited in states of Assam

Posted by bivash roy, (2011-05-13 10:11:01)

I am from Guwahati city (States Assam). Can you kindly confirm whether it is prohibited in Assam? Reply soon.

Re: Sikim Jumbolotto Results

Posted by sikim fan, (2011-04-24 15:37:59)

play almost free sikim lottery

Re: hi

Posted by sunil, (2011-04-16 12:36:23)

ican play playwin online lottery in karnataka

Re: can i play online playwin lottery

Posted by ali, (2011-01-31 20:45:59)

i m frm jharkhand. can i play online playwin game.is jharkhand lottery prohibitate state or not.i am eligible or not for this game. tell me.
thanks

Re: which states to play myplaywin in india

Posted by vikas, (2011-01-22 23:49:36)

which states to play myplaywin in india
i am based in himachal

Re:

Posted by prabir kumar das, (2011-01-19 23:13:07)

please name the states where on line playwin game is banned

Re: how to play in BIHAR

Posted by mukund, (2011-01-18 16:14:25)

i m from can i play online with rtz cash card,if yes how to cas my prize money?

Re: sms results on my mobile phone

Posted by terry fernandes, (2011-01-11 02:14:21)

sir i would like to have an sms sent to me on my phone number 9773596374 by playwin for the results of super lotto saturday lotto and thunder ball as well as i would like playwin to keep me updated about various jackpots thank you:)

Re: lottery prohibitate states

Posted by rakesh kumar vishwakarma, (2010-12-10 20:20:34)

thanks

Re: Results

Posted by Pravin, (2010-12-09 10:49:50)

Can someone please post the results for the below dates & games mentioned

11th March 2010 Thrusday Superlotto

9th February 2010 Thunderball
9th March 2010 Thunderball

13th March 2010 Saturday Superlotto
27th March 2010 Saturday Superlotto

Re: unable to play superlotto

Posted by manjunatha.s, (2010-11-27 06:46:35)

in india only the polititions grabing carods of rupees without playing superlotto so ordinary peoples like us un able to play this game jai polititions.

Re: Can I play online lottery (Playwin) in Haryana

Posted by Pradeep Doon, (2010-11-26 13:02:31)

I am from Haryana State, Can I play online lottery (Playwin)& win prizes? Is online lottery(Playwin) prohibited in Haryana? Kindly Reply....

Re: how to play and access

Posted by prakash, (2010-11-22 15:50:05)

my self play but dont know rule how to play how to access win prize and how to play to give without money and tell me how to give money for you

Re: fazeel

Posted by mohammed fazeel, (2010-11-02 14:31:03)

city.h.y.d.
dist. knr
village&mandal. raikal 505460

Re: validity of myplaywin in punjab

Posted by rajkumar_656@rediffmail .com, (2010-10-28 21:56:50)

sir i m from punjab. i m playing myplaywin lottery online and via sms. plz some one tell me that myplaywin lottery is valid in punjab or not

Re: who can play the lottery

Posted by swiss, (2010-10-27 04:46:35)

go to myplaywin.com and click on faq and see the point no.5 & 23 . they have mentioned

5.Every one aged 18 years and above can play with certain exceptions such as employees of Playwin and its associate companies.

23.Any one can play, but you have to be in India to buy a ticket and all the prizes are paid in Indian Rupees.

i am bit confused

Re: knowing about lottery

Posted by monty, (2010-10-20 22:52:56)

how to play lottery on internet

Re: indian lottery onlian.

Posted by Ramesh Kumar Bhati, (2010-10-06 17:26:15)

sir
Thank you.
regard
Ramesh Kumar.

Re: IN WHICH STATES LOTTERY PLAYING ALLOWED

Posted by Suresh, (2010-10-06 12:12:48)

Hello, Everybody. iN WHICH STATES LOTTERY PLAYING ALLOWED. I BELONG TO A.P. WHERE IT IS BANNED. PL. MAIL ME

Re: Dream merchant

Posted by mzar, (2010-10-01 00:07:23)

Try share market instead of lottery.It will give you something.Try Future/option/hedging and not much money is needed,believe

Re: eligible or not eligible

Posted by ramesh, (2010-09-18 15:11:31)

sir i am in tamilnadu can i play, in my play win, i am eligible or not eligible sir, eligible means where is distributore,which the place sir

Re: paly the lottery

Posted by h.krishnappa, (2010-09-11 19:50:34)

dear sir I have indian but live in karnataka, the karnataka government bann the lottery what hapen to do,planty of peopels poor in karnataka we do"t eassy money, what is decision in this matter of money.

Re: playing online lottery from the state where it is prohibited

Posted by SHIV, (2010-09-06 20:57:11)

I am residing in ASSAM. Can I play online game through myplaywin.com

Re: superlotto

Posted by Gurbaj singh, (2010-09-06 13:05:31)

how ican play online super lotto lottery frm home using itz cards or any oter method safely..........

Re: Result

Posted by Saxena, (2010-08-24 13:44:48)

Dear sir iwand full result for playwin pls send pls thanks

Re: esselgroup employee

Posted by Pawan, (2010-08-20 16:06:49)

I am fun cinemas employee can i play playwin online

Re: Lottery Result

Posted by Sunil, (2010-08-07 13:48:36)

Sir, I have results from January - 2008 of Thunder Ball, Thursday Super Lotto & Saturday Super Lotto. Please send me previous results of above mentioned lotto's on my Email ID.

Re: I wabt to buy myplaywincard

Posted by sanjay, (2010-08-04 12:13:20)

Hi
I want to know how can i purchase this card, please give me phone no of dealer of itz card or playwin card my mobile no. is 9210852953, residence in noida.

Re: About playwing super lotto results

Posted by Rakesh Ambolkar, (2010-07-27 20:23:38)

Dear sir,
I want result list of playwin super lotto both (thrusday & saturday ) from beging to sept 2004. Pls I want all results from 2002 to sept 2004. Where i found this? or pls send me in my e-mail id.
Thank you.

Re: About playwing super lotto results

Posted by Rakesh Ambolkar, (2010-07-27 20:21:19)

Dear sir,
Thank you.

Re: i would like to play sikkim lotto lottery play online

Posted by bijalvaidya, (2010-07-23 12:24:44)

will you pl reply me how can i play lottery on line how much will play amount there to play in which city or state and how is possible to play this is 1st time to i will play i need som informetion aboutplaywin lottery to play

Re: myplaywin.com card shop delhi/noida

Posted by Preetam Kumar Mishra, (2010-07-22 00:17:18)

hi,
I want to play myplaywin residing in delhi.
Plz. tell me fro where I will get myplaywin.com card in delhi.

Re: Gaming not allowed from the states where lottery Is prohibited

Posted by JAZIM KHAN, (2010-07-13 21:26:49)

In Madhya Pradesh Lottery is banned so i play online game but Now I am not play any game of playwin so any one can play please stop playing.

Re: super triple ticket

Posted by Raheel, (2010-07-05 11:29:56)

any one who know why super triple ticket is not available on myplaywin.com

Re: sallam

Posted by Tanveer ahmed, (2010-06-27 20:53:50)

i m playing the game but i dont know how i m play

Re: Super lotto results

Posted by Bhagwat borude, (2010-06-20 12:26:47)

Dear sir,
My mobile no is 9923106374. Pl send Thursday & saturday's super lotto results on my mobbile

Thanx

Re: Future of online lottery in India

Posted by uttam, Siliguri, (2010-06-19 00:27:11)

What is prospect of online lottery in near future in India

Re: how to find result list f

Posted by rajesh, (2010-05-29 11:31:01)

dear sir,
i want result list from BEGNING OF SUPER LOTTO TO TILL DATE , PLEASE I WNAT ALL RESULT LIST FROM 2002 TO 2010 . WHRE I FOUND THIS

Re: Playwin thru online

Posted by Neo, (2010-03-23 16:32:12)

Please read the terms and conditions. For the benefit of Lazy guys, I ve appended the rules listed in terms and conditions of playwin site.
"
Players agree that it is strictly prohibited to play the Games whilst located within the States in which lottery is banned or prohibited by law and any other jurisdiction in which it is unlawful to play the Games and that no Prize shall be paid to any Player in respect of any Games played whilst the Player was located within such or any such other jurisdiction. The Company has the right to terminate a Player's Account and refuse any and all current or future playing of the Games by him or access by him to the System if the Company suspects or knows that he has played the Games whilst located within any such other jurisdiction in which it is unlawful to play the Games.
"

Hope Now the confusion is over!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Dont play from states banned lotteries u will not going to get the prize money so dont waste ur hard earned money.

Re: can i play online lottery from Andhra Pradesh India.

Posted by bobby, (2010-02-28 12:18:19)

i am from andhra pradesh. Can I play online lottery? Which are the states where lottery is prohibited.

Re: Kerala, Bhutan , Sikkim lottery

Posted by Parvathi, (2010-02-16 06:39:51)

Now you an buy through internet and get your account credited, lotteries from Kerala, Sikkim & bhutan through http://www.lucknwin.com .
Many other features as well.

Re: Results of super triple ticket c series

Posted by Som singh, (2010-02-14 17:30:46)

I would like to request for showing the results of super triple ticket which is available in meghalaya .

Re: CONFIRMATION REGARDING ONLINE PLAY

Posted by VIJAY PAL SINGH CHAUHAN, (2009-12-26 15:12:07)

R/Sir,
I am player from Uttar Pradesh where lottery is prohibited but I am not confirm about on line lottery is prohibited or not.Kindly confoirm me that I am allowed to play from U.P. or not.Because I am regular player from 04 / 05 year and have win one jackpot but due to provience problemb I could not get this amount.

Re: Result

Posted by Mansoor, (2009-12-11 22:57:49)

Please provid Maharashtra result online site
bkz of draw timinig has changed of Maharashtra
Myplaywin site not showing 20 minute result
only for showing 15 minute result.
Email Id- mansoorahmad.ahmad@gmail.co.in

Re: Loterry banned in states

Posted by Gurinder, (2009-11-08 13:36:42)

With Karnataka too imposing a ban on lottery, there are only a handful of States - Punjab, Maharashtra, Goa, Kerala and West Bengal, besides some states in the North East - that allow the game in India.

Mr. Sinha said his company, which owns the Playwin gaming brand, is trying to convince finance secretaries of states on the revenue benefits from allowing lottery sales, which can in turn be used to fund socio-economic projects. Unlike paper lotteries, online gaming was fully transparent and there was no room for revenue leakage, he said, adding that the size of the legal lottery trade in India was around Rs. 25,000 crore, while illegal lotteries account for as much business.

Online lotteries like Playwin account for only five per cent of the legal lottery business.

Re: Information about playwin

Posted by Shashank chand, (2009-11-05 09:24:46)

Can anybody tell me whether gaming is prohibited in chhattisgarh or not?
plz rply I m waiting for the answer

Re: PLAYWIN

Posted by P V RAO, (2009-09-25 09:31:23)

WHY NO ONE IS ANSWERING THE ABOVE QUESTION? PROBABLY THEY ARE TOO BUSY PLAYING THE GAMES AND THAT THEY HAVENOT SEEN THE ABOVE QUESTION AND EVEN IF THEY HAVE SEEN IT, TOO SHY OR OBVIOUS THE FATE, i.e. YOU WILL NOT BE PAID THE WINNING AMT SINCE LOTTERY IS BANNED IN YOUR STATE AND LEAVING THAT ASPECT TO CHANCE, " LET US THINK ABOUT IT WHEN WE WIN ".

PLAYWIN IS CONVENIENTLY LEFT THE MSG THAT "Gaming not allowed from the states where lottery Is prohibited" BUT IT DOES NOT GIVE THE LIST OF STATES WHERE IT IS BANNED FOR THE SIMPLY REASON, THAT NOV ONE WILL THEN PLAY.

IN MOST OF THE STATES IT IS BANNED. SIMPLE LOGIC TO FIND WHETHER IS BANNED OR NOT? NEWSPAPERS WOULD BE FLOODED WITH LOTTERY RESULTS ADVT AND THERE WOULD BE LOTTERY SHOPS ALL OVER YOUR PLACE. IF A PARTICULAR STATE IS ALLOWING LOTTERIES, IT INVATIABLY WILL BE A PARTY TO IT AND WILL BE HAVING ITS OWN LOTTERY ALSO. SO PLAYWIN IS ALSO DOING IT THRO' NORTH-EASTERN STATES. PLAYWIND DOES NOT ANSWER FROM ITS FEEDBACK FORM ALSO. WHENEVER I TRIED ASKING THE ABOVE QUESTION, THE MAIL WAS SIMPLY RETURNED. I DO NOT HAVE A BSNL LANDLINE TO TRY THE TOLL FREE NOS. WHY DON'T YOU TRY THOSE? WHY DOES PLAYWIN KNOWINGLY ACCEPT REGISTRATIONS FROM BANNED STATES IS THE BIG QUESTION. SO, EITHER, YOU DO NOT PLAY OR RISK NOT GETTING THE AMT, WHENEVER YOU WIN???? OR GET YOURSELF AN ADDRESS PROOF FROM ONE OF THE STATES WHERE IT IS NOT BANNED. SO IF ANYONE OR BETTER IF PLAYWIN HAS A SOLUTION, PL SHARE IT.

HOPE FOR A CHANGE YOU GOT AN ANSWER. I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR THE SAME ANSWER AND IF MY ANSWER ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION, THEN I TOO HAVE GOT ANSWER FOR THE SAME QUESTION. ???. THE SAYING GOES, WE GO AROUND IN CIRCLES AND HAVE REACHED THE SAME PLACE WHERE WE HAVE STARTED???

Re: result

Posted by Visheto, (2009-09-02 09:34:53)

Kindly email me the result of thunderball,super lotto to my email id visheto@rediffmail.com

Re: result

Posted by SURENDAR SINGH, (2009-08-20 18:11:18)

sir, i am from ludhiana. in our state lotteries are a major source of income for the state government. i want to get lottery result in my mobile. please tell me the way how can i get lottery result of 15 minute draw on my mobile. i shall be very thankful to you. if anyone reading this know the process of getting 15 minute lottery result on mobile please contact me on my mobile no. 92178-51984. i shall be ever thankful to them

Re: lottery

Posted by C.Samuel Vetharaj, (2009-08-05 18:45:51)

Sir,
I am working in SaudiArabia, I want to play online lottery. Kindly furnish details about it. Thanking you,
Samuel

Re: playwin result for thursday+satrday

Posted by tarun kewalya, (2009-08-05 10:56:32)

pl send me daily/ weekly lottary result in my mobile no 9920217452

fast lotto
2) thunder ball
3) supper lotto
4) saturday lotto

warm regards
tarun kewalya

Re: more info

Posted by yasho vardhan, (2009-08-03 14:06:13)

send more info

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2009-08-01 14:39:46)

Why is no one answering the question asked by so many people, which is, which are the states that have banned Playwin and which are the states, based from which, one can bet online? Also what are the criteria to determine the residency of a player based in the Permitted States? Can someone please, pretty please, answer these questions and provide the list of these states and process of determining the Resident Status? PLEASE?

Re: Playwin Lottery

Posted by Kumar, (2009-08-01 14:21:34)

Why is no one answering the question asked by so many people, which is, which are the states that have banned playwin and which are the states, based from which, one can bet online? Can someone please, pretty please, answer this question and provide a list of these states?
PLEASE?

Re: Play from Karnataka.

Posted by Indresh, (2009-07-06 18:01:22)

Hi,

Can i Play online from karnataka, cause karnataka is banned lottery.

Re: Gaming not allowed from the states where lottery Is prohibited

Posted by ravi, (2009-05-23 22:45:13)

Re:

Posted by veera, (2009-05-13 12:53:02)

Re: playwin lottary

Posted by pradeep kumar paliwal, (2009-05-07 15:22:26)

pl send me daily/ weekly lottary result in my mobile no +919414448299 / e.mailadrs. pkpaliwal@lc.jkmail.com

!) fast lotto
2) thunder ball
3) supper lotto
4) saturday lotto

Re: which states to play myplaywin in india

Posted by shyam, (2009-04-28 06:56:06)

which states to play myplaywin in india

Re: Can I play onlite lottery?

Posted by iqbal, (2009-04-26 11:06:16)

i am from andhra pradesh Can I play online lottery? Which are the states where lottery is prohibited - so u can't play online?

Re: States where lottery is prohibited

Posted by Anil, (2009-03-11 20:32:07)

I'm based in Delhi. Can I play onlite lottery? Which are the states where lottery is prohibited - so u can't play online?

Thanks

Re:

Posted by K Chandrasekar, (2009-03-10 14:07:39)

I was an regular player of playwin games through Online. Now I have stopped to play. I am from Tamilnadu. In Tamilnadu lottery is prohibited. Now the playwin website shows "Gaming not allowed from the states where lottery Is prohibited"

Thanking you