Oy India

IndiaOnline. Read. Talk. Share.

Discussion - Page 1 | TCS NextStep Campus Recruitment Portal - nextstep.tcs.com

Back to main pageResults 1-100 of 373, sorted by date

Advertisements

Re:

Posted by Kavya. P, (2012-02-29 21:13:30)

RESUME

NAME KAVYA. P

FATHER’S NAME PUTTARAJU

DATE OF BIRTH 10-05-1992

SEX Female

LANGUAGES KNOWN English, Kannada, Hindi

NATIONALITY Indian

STRENGTH self motivated, hard working, determined

EXPERIENCE Fresher

EDUCATIONAL
QUALIFICATION BE in EEE (Pursuing)

PERMANENT ADDRESS # 4/13, 7th main, Opp JP Park,
Brindavan Nagar,Mathikere,
Bangalore-560054.
PH-080-23374811

E-MAIL ID kavyakogile@gmail.com

MOBILE NO: 7795760108

CURRICULUM VITAE

From,
Kavya.P
# 4/13, 7th main, tank bund road,
Opp JP Park, Brindavan Nagar,
Mathikere, Bangalore-560054.
Mob.No: 7795760108

Aim: To use my Technical knowledge, skills and abilities to learn and adopt new technologies to analyze the requirements towards the growth of the company and thereby to establish in the rapidly growing industry.

Educational background

Qualification School/Institution Year of passing Class
SSLC Malleshwaram Ladies Association Mar-2007 Distinction (88.16%)
PUC (CS) Vidya Mandir May-2009 First Class (78.83%)
BE in EEE (Pursuing) UVCE July 2011 (Upto IV sem) Second Class (54.45%)

Technical Skills:

To design amplifier circuits, measurement of parameters.

Declaration:

I here by declare that the information furnished above is to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Thanking you,

Yours Faithfully

Place: Bangalore KAVYA. P

Date: 29/02/2012

Re: Registration of our collage

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2012-01-20 10:50:40)

dear sir,
I am TPO of NRI Institute of tech.& mang. GWALIOR (M. P.) PLZ,tell me how to register our collage for campus recruitment drive. mail id tpo@nriitm.org or mob.09827306000

Re: cant able to open nextstep.tcs.com

Posted by suresh, (2011-05-31 11:09:25)

i want to download joining letter and other all so i want to connect the link nextstep.tcs.com so if any one knows pls send me the procedure

Re: Hav 2 accept offer letter

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-05-29 12:35:14)

Hello sir,

I did not have the URL link in the mail send by TCS.I dont know how to accept my offer letter. please suggest me a solution.I have to accept it on tommorrow.It was the last date for me.My mail id is WWW.nandhini.89@Rediffmail.com.Please contact me sir please.

Re:

Posted by Varun Kumar, (2011-03-09 22:27:10)

hi,got placed in TCS off campus,chennai. i have received my offer letter but in that my institute name i mean college name is wrong.. how could i report tat.. pl help me out

Re: joining date

Posted by shareef, (2011-03-02 20:11:52)

hey Friends,

This is shareef, i was interviewed 4 TCS-Offcampus on september 29 @ vardhaman engg college in Hyderabad after that i got both Confirmation mail and Offerletter on 28 october, later on i got nsr mail frm tcs but still i did not get Joining letter n not even ILP any of you are in the same situation n place please be in contact

Re: When can i Apply??

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-02-13 16:54:39)

i did not get selected TCS when they visited my campus. I want to know, how long do i have to wait to apply again?

Re: for receving mail

Posted by SAURABH, (2011-02-07 14:11:46)

sir i have been selected in tcs from jabalpur engineering college jabalpur.due to some fault i couid not get my offer letrer.kindly resend mail so that i can access.my email id is "saurabh_jaiswal90@yahoo.com".ct no ct20100314233

Re: LOST TCS PASSWORD

Posted by ANIMESH A JAIN, (2011-02-06 23:20:11)

sir,
i have lost my offered students password n nt able to receive it again through forgot password too... kindly help me by letting me know how could i receive it again asap??

Re: nextstep.tcs.com is not getting opened

Posted by Ramya priya, (2011-01-26 23:26:15)

i got placed in tcs. now as i'm opening nextstep.tcs.com to update my details, it's showing invalid user id and password. so please me in updating my details in the profile and my mail id is ramya.priya342@gmail.com

Re: not able to login into nextstep.tcs.com

Posted by ANIL KUMAR, (2011-01-18 17:03:42)

sir i am anil kumar.N from reva college of engg.........i tried a lot of times to login to get ct number but i failed to get...........

Re: CT reference no

Posted by Vinayak.m.koti, (2011-01-14 13:26:55)

Sir i have lost my ct reference no,and i tried to recover it through support@tcs.com but i dint get it,so i kindly requrst you to send me the reference no to my mail id as campus is scheduled on 18th jan.Email id:vinnu.su@gmail.com

Re: not recived offer mail from tcs

Posted by Deepa Ayi, (2011-01-13 11:05:40)

respected sir
i got placed in TCS on 30th dec 2010 but i havent recieved mail from you but rest of my friends who got placed on same day have already recieved so pls kindly send me the mail sir i am waiting i am tensed very much.

Re: not recieved mail from tcs

Posted by Deepa Ayi, (2011-01-13 10:58:57)

respected sir,i got placed in TCS through campus interview on 30th dec 2010 but i havent received my offer mail but my ohter friends who placed with me have received please send me the mail i m tensed very much. waiting for your mail please kindly .pls help me sir

Re: Regarding login problem

Posted by Sathyapriya, (2011-01-12 18:42:57)

Sir,
I am trying to login in nextsteps.tcs.com.but it is not opened.Ihave registered in openseesame.tcs.com.is it enough?

Re:

Posted by alankrita, (2011-01-11 15:12:45)

i was selected in the off campus tcs recruitment held at 5th january 2011 at petroleum college dehradun uttarakhand but didnt receive any confirmation although many of my friends have already received....

Re: missed my reference id

Posted by Ashok puttammanavar, (2011-01-11 00:55:39)

sir, I have registered in campus portal, I missed my CT ref no., campus is on 18th jan, I tried lot to get it. I didn't get any suggestion from our placement officer, kindly requesting you how can I get it back, whether i have to reg again or what? I will be waiting for your response sir. my mail id:ashokbdt@gmail.com
thanking you sir

Re: offer letter

Posted by jayarani, (2011-01-09 23:09:40)

hai frnds...............
its me jaya....
i selected in tcs interview on offcampus....
still now i didnt get any mail frm tcs....
but my co canditates are getting offer letter from tcs......
plz tell any solution for me frnds......

Re: tcs recruitment login

Posted by sneh, (2011-01-07 20:30:19)

sir, this is to inform u that tcs recruitment is going to take place in our college after 10th jan and i am unable to login at your link i.e, nextstep.tcs.com, please help me as soon as possible.

Re: Missed my CT ref no.

Posted by Sumit Sahu, (2011-01-04 16:15:10)

sir, I have registered in campus portal, I missed my CT ref no., campus is on 7th jan, I tried lot to get it. I didn't get any suggestion from our placement officer, kindly requesting you how can I get it back, whether i have to reg again or what? I will be waiting for your response sir. my mail id: sahusumigmail.com thanking you sir, refers,

Re: CT number

Posted by vatsala, (2011-01-03 12:01:02)

sir,
I have registered in campus portal, I missed my CT ref no., campus is on 7th jan, I tried lot to get it. I didn't get any suggestion from our placement officer, kindly requesting you how can I get it back, whether i have to reg again or what? I will be waiting for your response sir. my mail id: vatsala.cbs@gmail.com
thanking you sir,
refers,
vatsala

Re: not able to receive offer letter.

Posted by ashish singh, (2010-12-31 05:52:21)

sir, i am being selected in TCS but not able to get the offer letter.
plz help

Re: problem in opening the site

Posted by pravin, (2010-12-11 11:42:38)

Re: problem in opening the site

Posted by pravin, (2010-12-11 11:39:05)

this is pravin.. i'm facing problem in opening the site for tcs registration https://nextstep.tcs.com please give me solution in doin this. Thank u..... .

Re: jobs

Posted by ANANDARAMAKRISHNAN.S, (2010-12-10 18:51:24)

i m continuously trying but the user id and password error is given but not open.....

Re: jobs

Posted by ANANDARAMAKRISHNAN.S, (2010-12-10 18:46:22)

hello sir this my email id pls accepted my request.....

Re: problem in opening the site

Posted by vanad, (2010-12-02 22:13:04)

sir,
I am unable to login to nextstep.tcs.campus portal recruitment inorder to appy for tcs.our college has provided us with user id and password.If i do so, it is showing that the site is taking too long to respond...
please help me...
kindly mail your reply to vanad88@gmail.com
Thank You.

Re: Next process after selection.

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-11-29 12:27:54)

I got selected on 28aug2010 and got Offer latter on 15Nov2010. Its detailed OL of 11 pages. Now whats process ahead please inform me. When Can i got credentials for nextstep.com Login? Thanks in advance for help..

Re: tcs confirmation letter

Posted by ankit jain, (2010-11-24 11:06:46)

i got selected on 24 october,got 1 page interim OL on selection.But now all my friends selected with me got mail by tcs asking for details to be filled,but i didn't got.can anybody explain me why so.my contact no.is 9983984655

Re: tcs confirmation letter

Posted by MOHIT, (2010-11-20 20:36:19)

Re: campus recruitment

Posted by siljavarghese, (2010-11-12 19:02:24)

Re: quirey

Posted by sonam, (2010-11-10 17:50:18)

hello.......my name is sonam...plz let me know about the tcs requirement for a b.tech student.actually i have a back in 6th semester....so tell i am eligible for the compus placement or not....plz reply soon

Re:

Posted by vaniparchuri, (2010-11-09 18:59:13)

SIR,
tcs is coming in our college for campus drive.our college have already registered and have user id and password.but now when i being a student trying to login at https://nextstep.tcs.com,i am unable to login since 4 days...please help me.......last date is today...

Re:

Posted by ashok, (2010-11-05 22:42:07)

this site is not opening yar

Re: about recruitment

Posted by rajesh, (2010-11-03 23:04:56)

The tcs nextstep.com is not working properly, so
please find immediate solution for that in
urgency of the final year students. please make
fast man...........

Re: Login

Posted by Vipin Chandra S, (2010-11-02 15:02:18)

Dear Sir,

Not able to login to nextstep.tcs.com from a very long time. Kindly help.

Regards,

Re: registering for campus intrview

Posted by V.Anto Rodriquez, (2010-10-31 18:39:56)

registering for campus intreview

Re: not able to open next step.com

Posted by Naveen kumar, (2010-10-31 11:48:56)

sir ,I have to submit my ct number in my college .so, please help me

Re: problem in opening the site

Posted by Sunitha, (2010-10-20 11:02:03)

hiii, this sunitha.. i'm facing problem in opening the site for tcs registration https://nextstep.tcs.com please give me solution in doin this. Thank u..

Re: CT number

Posted by ramesh, (2010-10-20 10:32:45)

sir,
i am not able to get CT number through the site nextstep.tcs.com please help me,i have to submit that number on or before 21st in my college....please sir

Re: please sir!!!!

Posted by raakesh, (2010-10-17 02:58:16)

sir,
I am unable to login to nextstep.tcs.campus portal recruitment inorder to appy for tcs.our college has provided us with user id and password.If i do so, it is showing that the "system is under heavy load please try again later".please kindly reply me sir today is the last date .........thank you

Re: registration

Posted by susmi, (2010-10-16 07:05:41)

hi
TCS is coming to our clg 4 recruitment drive.We got the userid and password.But cannot login..........plz help me.

Re: help to login

Posted by mahesh, (2010-10-16 01:07:40)

hi frnds i m mahesh....tcs https://nextstep.tcs.com is not opening during odd hours also.....pla help me..i have to login before 21st ogf this month with my uclg userid and password..plz help me
mail me at : mahesh.cse349@gmail.com

Re: Couldn't Login

Posted by sandeep, (2010-10-15 13:02:24)

Hi Abhi,
I am trying to apply to TCS but I couldn't login.The reply I got is "system is under heavy load".Could u please say ur tricks for it once again.

Re: regarding tcs login:

Posted by sravani, (2010-10-15 00:24:27)

Sir,
I am unable to login into tcs website please give me the solution how to login into ur website...
please sir...

Re: tcs server problem

Posted by vinay, (2010-10-14 16:57:58)

sir,

Re:

Posted by mouna, (2010-10-13 21:02:16)

sir,
login to apply tcs in not responding ,error is system is under heavyload. please tell me solution how to login to it.

Re: TCS offer letter

Posted by mahalakshmi, (2010-10-13 14:48:29)

hai........frnds........
i am in the same pblm..
i have started a new course of 2 months..ie upto december........
can anyone know when will they send the joining letter..........i have received my datailed offer letter..........
help me frndssssssssss

Re: regarding registration

Posted by kiranpal singh, (2010-10-13 04:52:24)

sir
u r server giving the problem to login and entering the side do smthng

Re:

Posted by teja, (2010-10-13 04:05:37)

SIR,

Re:

Posted by santhosh, (2010-10-12 12:55:26)

this is santhosh,
i cant able to login to nextstep.tcs.campus portal recruitment inorder to download my details.if i do so, it is showing that the "system is under heavy load please try again later".please kindly reply me sir as soon as possible.........thank you

Re: not able to login

Posted by manju, (2010-10-12 10:58:35)

hellow sir
this is manju

Re: online registration

Posted by vasu, (2010-10-12 10:29:55)

hi wenever i try to register in nextstep.tcs it is displaying the same message dat server is under heavy load,try again later.i dnt have enough time to register........ wat is d solution

Re: Can't download offer letter

Posted by Vinay, (2010-10-08 12:26:37)

Hi all,

I also wanted to download my detail offer letter but am unable to do so.I was recruited through off campus and have tried the method mentioned by abhi too but nothing opens when I try to open the following link::

www.careers-us.tcs.com

I have tried opening it from IE 7 and 8.
Please help me to download my detail offer letter.
Waiting for reply.
mail me the solution at win_vinay@yahoo.com

Re: hi

Posted by anil, (2010-10-04 16:33:29)

Hi .... i got confirmation letter and didn't get offer letter yet .......
can any one help me why and when i am getting offer letter..............
mail u r reply to anilkumar296396@gmail.com

Re:

Posted by soundararajan, (2010-10-03 11:44:15)

nextstep.tcs server is having sme prblm.pls do the needful.pls extend dead line for on-line Reg.

Re: pls help me

Posted by kural, (2010-10-03 11:07:57)

nextstep.tcs.com is not opening. anyone pls help me?

Re: TCS joining letter

Posted by Saurav Kumar, (2010-10-02 13:11:03)

Dnt worry TCS have started giving joining date to offcampus students

browse the given link

for any queries mail @ prasad.sauravkumar@gmail.com

Re:

Posted by jayarani, (2010-10-02 11:37:22)

hai friends
it's me jaya i selected in tcs in off campus on sep 8 when i get my detailed offer later..............................

Re: TCS offer letter

Posted by mahalakshmi, (2010-10-02 10:56:05)

hi guyz, my off campus was on 30th august. I received final confimation letter at 22nd sep. can any one tell me when they will send joining letter? and when vil be the joining date?

Re: offer letter

Posted by ganesh, (2010-10-01 06:12:33)

hi,
this is ganesh to inform u guys that who have not GOT offer letter make it sure that u have downloaded the HALL TICKET

Re: help me

Posted by immanuel, (2010-09-30 17:28:54)

hi i dint receive offer letter
but i get job conformation letter
what i must do now?
i am Immanuel

Re: when will be the joining date?

Posted by vamsi, (2010-09-30 14:27:10)

hi guyz, my off campus was on 29th august. I received final confimation letter at 21st sep. can any one tell me when they will send joining letter? and when ll be the joining date?

Re: Delay in offer letter

Posted by Ashutosh, (2010-09-28 16:44:02)

Hi frnd

I also got confirmation mail on 21 sept,2010.......but still do not get any interim offer letter......plz help me on ashutoshrastogi2009@gmail.com

Re: couldn't received offer letter

Posted by deepan, (2010-09-28 11:33:42)

hi guys, I have received confirmation of selection email from tcs on sep 21 in 2010.until now i couldn't receive offer letter.then i asked my friends they told tcs sent offer letter to secondary email id.i didn't give any secondary mail id...anybody give solution to this problem......

Re: Not received offer letter

Posted by Chetan Prakash Chhabra, (2010-09-22 02:29:57)

I received confirmation mail that i've succesfully cleared selection process for TCS(off-campus)software profile on 1-sep-2010 ,my written was on 22 in greater noida and interview on 29-sep-2010 in noida,but still waiting for offer letter or any other mail.If anyone with same selection dates and zone(Noida) receives something please do inform me.
Thanks

Re: package & roll

Posted by Avishek, (2010-09-20 08:37:41)

hi friends any one have any idea regarding the package and is it IT/ITIS plz inform me.its over one month just they sond cofirmation mail nothing more.and any one who give their test in 22 nd august get their joinnig plz share.

Re: Got the offer letter

Posted by Saurav Kumar, (2010-09-19 16:21:21)

hey guys ... dnt worry... Now TCS hav started sending the offer letter.

i got mine on 18th sep....

my offcampus was on 21st aug, gandhinagar.

email:prasad.sauravkumar@gmail.com

Re: offer letter

Posted by Avishek , (2010-09-18 10:35:25)

hi friend i got selcted in tcs through offcampus drive which is held in 22nd auust in kolkata,i only get the confirmation mail that state "u hv suceesfully ccleared the initial selection process.you will get iterim offer letter shortly".those who metiond about about interim offer letter plzzz cn u guys say what is written on it and when ur offcampus drive took place.what is the roll IT/ITIS.and packag also till not clear.

Re: invalid username and password

Posted by barath, (2010-09-14 10:37:44)

hi i m barath.i had registered for tcs .i got my user id and password but wen i try to login its shwng invalid login id.written test is on 18th but still i cud nt able to download my hall tiket.they hav given some link but its nt opening .they suggested to download acrobat reader 9.3 version i hav even downloaded it but the hall tiket pdf file is nt opening .......pls help me

Re: login to nextstep

Posted by Saurav Kumar, (2010-09-11 12:06:11)

@ lavanya ..... U cant login to the nextstep website with the user id and password provided at the time of generation of hall ticket.

first TCS will send u an INTERIM OFFER LETTER which is of 1 page. when u accept this offer letter then TCS will either send u the final offer letter or the user id n passwrd to login to nextstep portat. then u will be able to download and accept the offer letter.

Re: tcs off campus recruiment

Posted by nakul bindal, (2010-09-10 12:20:19)

hi.i am nakul.i got a mail from tcs as interview result that i am selected for tcs & we will contact u after sometime for your offer but after that i did'nt get any mail from them.my center was niet noida on 22 august.if any person get offer letter whose paper was on same date.kindly inform me on y mailid:nakulbindal@gmail.com

Thanx in advace

Re: to download offer letter

Posted by LAVANYA, (2010-09-09 19:31:00)

hai,
plz tel me the process to login & download & to accept the offer letter in nextstep portal. i got selected for tcs on 22nd august in chennai. plz guide me. my id: lavanya.p09@gmail.com...
awaiting ur reply.....

Re: query regarding interim offer letter

Posted by Saurav Kumar, (2010-09-08 12:01:11)

hi friends

like others i also got the same confirmation letter only from the TCS. it was written that i m selected and will get the offer letter in a week.

i attended the offcampus drive at nirma university, gujarat on 21 st august 2010. they email me about my selection on 25 th august.

still waiting for the interim and the final offer letter.

if any one selected from the same univ at the same day, please inform me , if u get any info. @ prasad.sauravkumar@gmail.com

Re:

Posted by soorya, (2010-09-02 20:38:46)

how long it take to get the offer letter, i got selected on 30th aug2010, when i expect my detailed offer letter?
plz reply

Re:

Posted by meghna, (2010-09-02 20:36:34)

I m still getting the same msg...plz help

Re: help

Posted by asha, (2010-09-02 10:27:16)

hey abhi kindly help me please. i tried your trick but the login page is not opening.
It shows that "problem loading page" .i tried so many times. kindly help me please.

Re: HI..

Posted by To anamika, (2010-09-01 17:27:42)

hi anamika i also got selected in tcs on 29th so if u will receive detail offer later so pl contact me on mail id dhiren_popat@yahoo.co.in

Re: OL

Posted by shravan, (2010-09-01 13:47:06)

how long does it normally take to get the detailed offer letter, i got selected on 27th aug, when can i expect my detailed offer letter?

Re:

Posted by anamika, (2010-08-31 15:27:45)

i got selected in TCS offcampus on 29th aug 2010
they gave me basic offer later so in how much time i will get detail offer later

Re: TCS

Posted by Dhiren popat, (2010-08-31 10:31:32)

i got selected in TCS offcampus on 29th aug 2010

Re: offer letter

Posted by nit, (2010-08-27 21:11:21)

hi frnds... i got selected at tcs on 21st aug 2010.... when will i get the detailed offer letter...?pl help me frnds... my mail id s rnithya.3@gmail.com

Re: for getting the hall ticket

Posted by saket jain, (2010-08-27 20:00:29)

Dear Sir/Madam, I am saket jain and i have registered on your website for 2009 batch recruitment and i have choosed the bhopal centre but still now i have not recieved my hall ticket so plz give me some response on my application. My ref. Id is dt20100991143.

saket.mpct@gmail.com

Re: Joining in TCS

Posted by Varinder, (2010-08-27 11:11:24)

Hello friends,
i got placed in TCS on 14 aug 2010 and waiting for my joining letter.My email address is bathindavarinder@gmail.com and any one who come to this post and got placed in TCS in aug month .Please contact me.We should be in contact.

Thanks & Regards,

Varinder

Re: joining letter

Posted by NITIN CHHABRA, (2010-08-24 21:26:02)

PLease Help me
I got a confirmation letter from TCS
that i got cleared TCS selection process on 18th aug 2010 offcampus
"In letter it is written that we will get you soon"
bt i didn't get any mail after my interview result
email id is nit1988@gmail.com
what should i do now
plzz help me
i m very worried

Re: problem in get the hall ticket

Posted by hariharan, (2010-08-23 19:19:17)

sir,
i have registered your careers website.but i am not receive the hall ticket.its problem for the download link.please referred it.

Re: please help me regarding joining

Posted by prince, (2010-07-30 12:17:57)

PLease Help me
I got a confirmation letter from TCS
that i got cleared TCS selection process(for ITIS) on 20th june 2010 offcampus
"In letter it is written that we will get you soon"
bt i didn't get any mail after my interview result
email id is princepruthi89@gmail.com
what should i do now
plzz help me
i m very worried
thanx in advance...

Re: missed my offer letter

Posted by shilpa, (2010-07-19 20:08:53)

i have missed my offer letter send to me by mail from tcs.what should do now?

Re: problem in downloading offer letter

Posted by kislaykushal, (2010-06-25 00:17:48)

i have accepted the offer letter but i cudn't download it . nw there is no link present in the website regarding the offer letter plzz help me and tell me a way so that i can get mine offer letter

Re: doubt regardin uid & passwd

Posted by vege123, (2010-06-21 14:27:02)

Hi guys,I had a doubt whether we would get a new id & passwd for downloadin the offer letter or should we use th old id & passwd that was given to fill in extra details after the campus placement. kindly reply.....thnks in advance:)

Re: tcs offer letter

Posted by akila, (2010-06-20 21:11:06)

hello. this is akila. I ve already downloaded the offer letter. But remember u can never get anything easily boss.... I tried for 4 days before I succeeded. So keep trying. But remember! while downloading open only internet explorer...........

Re: re:browzer problem

Posted by qaz12#, (2010-06-19 23:56:43)

hi ajay,this site does not open in older versions of ie.I have ie8 and when i go to this site it asks to proceed or not and then only i proceed after givig the consent since there is some cert problem.

Re: problem in opening the site

Posted by Ajay Kesharwani, (2010-06-19 22:28:44)

hi
this is Ajay
i have selected for tcs.
but i am not able to openning the site.https://nextstep.tcs.com/
Is there any solotion to this problem
please help me...................
my mail id ajay_4u3@yahoo.co.in

Re: problem in opening the site

Posted by Ajay Kesharwani, (2010-06-19 22:09:55)

hi
this is Ajay
i have selected for tcs.
but i am not able to openning the site.https://nextstep.tcs.com/
Is there any solotion to this problem
please help me...................
my mail id ajay_4u@yahoo.co.in

Re: Help me!!!

Posted by Gaurav, (2010-06-19 09:00:05)

I downloaded my TCS offer letter but it got deleted accidently. Is there any way by which I can download it again...

Re:

Posted by roopa, (2010-06-18 19:08:25)

i cant download my tcs offer letter i doubt is it expired ...... can some 1 help wat to do

Re: pla help me....

Posted by palaniappan, (2010-06-18 10:34:09)

i got placed in tcs, i hav accepted my offer letter but unable to download it. when i attempt to download it is coming as "system under heavyload".plssssssss help me to download my offer letter.............

Re: accepting the offer letter

Posted by mrudhula, (2010-06-17 12:23:19)

hi..i got the offer letter. when I tried to accept the offer in Nextstep.tcs.com, the page got refreshed and took back to the loginscreen, ( infact I clicked on the accept button). so i logged on to the webpage again and but the acceptance button s disabled. so i downloaded the offer letter. wat i have to do to accept my offer letter.. plz help me

Re: plzzzzz.......help me

Posted by jenil, (2010-06-14 14:49:58)

hi,
im placed in TCS in jan 2010.
i have not recieved the detailed offer letter mail yet..because my mail id is disable.. what should i do...

Re:

Posted by sneha, (2010-06-11 18:35:37)

hi friends..i am from bhopal n had been selected in tcs on 24th jan1010..
i have not recieved the detailed offer letter mail yet..though all my college friends have recieved it yesterday (10th june)..
what should i do now???