Oy India

IndiaOnline. Read. Talk. Share.

Discussion - Page 1 | HP Gas Booking, HP Gas Connection Agency/ Dealer locator

Back to main pageResults 1-100 of 159, sorted by date

Advertisements

Re: reg gas agency

Posted by yashveer singh, (2014-04-15 12:38:14)

Please provide me Gas dealership

Posted by Hemraj, (2012-05-16 19:42:09)
Dear sir
This is Yashveer singh. I want a dealership in dist Bharatpur in Rajasthan Thanks very much. Yashveer s/o Sh. Bhagwan singh, Bharatpur (Rajasthan) Pin-321001 Contact NO-9529466040, 9468889158 E mail-yashveer085@gmail.com

Re: LPG Gas Agencies in deoria district

Posted by M.Pandey, (2012-11-29 16:01:17)

requirement of places vacant for LPG gas agencies

Re: Please provide me Gas dealership

Posted by Hemraj, (2012-05-16 19:42:09)

Dear sir
This is Hemraj Gangwar. I want a dealership in dist Pilibhit or Bareilly in U.P. Thanks very much. Hemraj Gangwar s/o Sh. Chunni Lal Gangwar village-Bagnera PO-Banshkhera dist-Pilibhit (UP) Pin-262121 Contact NO-9811383743,8954996553 E mail-rajdevgangwar@yahoo.com

Re: Dealership for gas agency

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2012-05-08 11:19:42)

Sir ,
Sir my name is jarnail singh from Hoshiarpur punjab. And want open the gas agency Dealership in punjab. Please let me know when you issue the new Dealership .

jarnailsee@yahoo.com

Re: Lpg gas delearship/ agency

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2012-03-23 23:05:37)

Dear Sir,
I am Prathamesh Patil, sir i want a delearship/agency in HP gas in AT-Post:- Wadkhalnaka, Tal:- Pen, Dist:- Raigad.
So give me a full details of dealership/agency.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Prathamesh patil.
E.Id:- prathameshpatil.rock@gmail.com

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2012-03-06 13:11:24)

I HAVE BOOKED GAS CYLENDER.MY NO IS 507749.I WANT TO KNOW WHEN I WILL GET MY GAS CYLENDER

Re: Regarding gas agency like,..HP,LPG,INDIAN GAS...

Posted by raihan, (2011-11-07 15:15:25)

sir i want to know the procedure to take gas agency. what is the budget to take the agency.i want to take the agency in add. BIHAR,NAWADA,WARISALI GUNJ,MULLACHAK,PIN 805130....kindly suggest me.
my mail id is raihanmurshid@yahoo.com

Re: i need HP dealership

Posted by a, (2011-09-23 00:50:43)

Resp. Sir,
My Name is amitabh jain i am staying in ghansoreDist. seoni (m.p.) sir i have space and money to open a LPG Gas Agency in my town there is no gas agency in this area and custmor are more. here 3 to 7 new power plant open .So sir tell(inform) mee the process of this. I will be very thank full to u.

With lots of Regards
amitabh jain
(9425888824)
Mail-ID - amisonu.jain@gmail.com

Re: LPG gas dealership

Posted by Afifa, (2011-07-25 21:35:46)

Deaer sir/ madam I am A.Tarafder from vill+P.O- Kolsur(S),P.S-Deganga, Dist-24 Parganas(N), West Bengal.
I want a LPG gas dealership in my village, because there is no any LPG gas dustributor, my villagers are maney problem faced for gas. So you are request please kindly send me a suitable advice for this matter. You are also requeste send a msg for requirement the total amount of money and necessary documents also rules for this project.My email address given below please. I hope you must be send the details about this matter as soon as possible.

Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours faithfully
A.Tarafder
my contect no 8128524976,
email id tarafder.asif@gmail.com

Re: New Gas Agency

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-07-19 18:18:50)

Resp. Sir,
My Name is Md. Shariq i am staying in Bachroun Dist. J.P Nagar in UP. sir i have space and money to open a LPG Gas Agency in my town there is only one gas agency in this area and custmor are more. So sir tell mee the process of this. I will be very thank full to u.

With lots of Regards
Md. Shariq
(09811360736)
Mail-ID - shariq82@yahoo.co.in

Re:

Posted by monu, (2011-07-12 14:35:12)

Dear Sir/mam,

I am OMKANT GOSWAMI S/O MR. KRISHNA KUMAR GOSWAMI from MADHOGARH ,Distt JALAUN (UTTAR PRADESH).I am willing to open my own gas agency either in Urban area main bazar or in rural area MADHOGARH.i am fully capable with land & finance. kindly provide me the complete Procedure, detail & knowledge regarding opening a new agency .Please provide me complete knwoledge about documents required & other necessary requirement.

Please make me available the approperiate as earlier as possible. plz give me revert as soon as possible.

REFERENCE

YOGESH KUMAR SINGH
TSM, AIRTEL
MADHOGARH, DIST= JALAUN
CONTACT NO. 09794352889
EMAIL ID= yogesh_pioneer852yahoo.co.in

regards:-
OMKANT GOSWAMI
S/O MR. KRISHNA KUMAR GOSWAMI
house no. 113, ward no. 9
jeawahar nagar, MADHOGARH
Distt JALAUN (UTTAR PRADESH)
Ph. 09936832657, 09198361002
Pin Code = 285126

E.Id.= omkant.goswami@gmail.com

Re: Open The New Agency

Posted by A User, (2011-07-06 14:24:36)

Am Devendra Singh Negi from District Rudraprayag uttarkhand.I am willing to open My own Bharat gas new agency in Rudraprayag(Nagrasu Gholtir)Please open the new agency knowledge about documents required & other necessary requirement.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,

Devendra Singh Negi
9013574268
Email devendranegi74@gmail.com
Vill- Bhattgwon (Nagrasu)
P.O. - Gholtir.
Dist. - Rudraprayag (Uttarakhand)
Pin - 246438

Re: request

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-07-02 19:19:49)

D/Sir,

I am rakesh negi from District pauri uttarkhand.I am willing to open My own HP gas agency in patisain,pauri. Will you provide me the complete Procedure & knowledge About. Please provide me complete knowledge about documents required & other necessary requirement.

Please make me available the appropriate as earlier as possible.

Email deepulove10@gmail.com
regard:- rakesh singh negi

Re: Procedure to apply a new Gas Agency

Posted by Keshav, (2011-07-01 09:56:55)

Respected Sir,

Sir I want to take the gas Agency in Uttarakhand at Bagesgwar District, location Bageshwar. Please provide me complete knwoledge about documents required & other necessary requirement and also procedure for take a Gas Agency. I will be very thankful to tou.

With Best Regards

Keshav Bhatt
Ph : 09412106119
email : keshavbhatt1@yahoo.com

Re: lpg dealership in rural area

Posted by shailendra, (2011-06-29 23:38:33)

sir/madam
i am intresting to establish dealership for lpg gas connection at village distt auraiya .
pls kindly guide me

Re: apply for dealership of hp gas

Posted by A User, (2011-06-27 12:40:28)

dear sir
i am Laxmi narayan koushik from beri distt. jhajjar i want to get the dealeship of hp gas in beri kindly tell me the procedure to get the dealership of hp gas at my contact no.
regards
L.N Koushik
9315362152
9215032928

Re: fuckall HP Agency

Posted by Biku, (2011-06-07 12:07:32)

the worst service provider I have never seen in my life bhenchod chuda hua HP Agency in Bhandup (East).Arihant gas agency bhandup gaon.maa ka lavda AGency hai yee.

Re: Requirement of LPG Gas dealership

Posted by Mamta jadon, (2011-06-05 22:12:12)

Dear Sir/ Madam i am Mamta jadon and belong to Bharatpur Rajasthan. and dealership requirment in Bharatpur. so i want dealership in bharatpur rajasthan. and i think i am fully capable ( in term money,land & other requirment as you want) for taking dealership
so please help me
my contect no. is 9829615980,8305805616
and email id deepakrajput071288@gmail.com

Re: gas agency

Posted by hp, (2011-06-04 14:32:13)

RESPECTED SIR,
VERY GOOD MORNING
SIR I WANT TO TAKE THE GAS AGENCY IN UTTAR PARDESH AT MAINPURI DISTRICT LOCATION KURABLI PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT WHAT IS THE REQUIREMENT AND PROCEDURE FOR TAKE A GAS AGENCY. I WILL THANK FULL TO YOU.
THANKS & BEST REGARDS
CHANDRAHAS YADAV
M. NO. 9711721412
yadavchandrahas@yahoo.com

Re: Apply Indane Gas Agency/Dealership

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-06-01 11:08:35)

Hi,
This is Akram Khan, I want a lpg gas agency/dealership in Pilibhit Dist Utter Pradesh. Can you tell me what is the procedure/criteria to apply gas agency.
Any one help me my email id and mobile number is given bellow.

Email : khanakram786@gmail.com
Mobile : 9015536124

Akram

Re: i whant bhart gas dealership

Posted by DEV BHAMARA AGENCY, (2011-05-30 19:59:50)

sir

i am whant dealership in baroli teh/disst palwal haryana, so you pls provide me all the required details

thanks
Email:- satishkumar726@gmail.com
Mobile no:- 09811651193,09968621387

regards
SATISH KUMAR

Re: gass

Posted by virendra, (2011-05-26 21:47:57)

RESPECTED SIR,
VERY GOOD MORNING
SIR I WANT TO TAKE THE GAS AGENCY IN rajasthan AT jhunjhunu DISTRICT LOCATION chanana PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT WHAT IS THE REQUIREMENT AND PROCEDURE FOR TAKE A GAS AGENCY. I WILL THANK FULL TO YOU.
THANKS & BEST REGARDS
virendra kumar
M. NO. 9460766465

Re: Dealership for HP GAS

Posted by Gobikannan, (2011-05-24 16:30:50)

SIR I WANT TO TAKE THE GAS AGENCY IN VILLIANUR FROM 10 KM FROM PONDICHERRY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT WHAT IS THE REQUIREMENT AND PROCEDURE FOR TAKE A GAS AGENCY. I WILL THANK FULL TO YOU.
THANKS & REGARDS,
B.GOBIKANNAN
Email:skissmc09@gmail.com
Mobile:9442934448

Re: want HP gas dealership

Posted by Sudhir, (2011-05-20 12:13:59)

res sir,

SIR I WANT TO TAKE THE GAS AGENCY IN TQ. DEGLOOR DISTRICT LOCATION NANDED STATE MAHARASHTRA PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT WHAT IS THE REQUIREMENT AND PROCEDURE FOR TAKE A GAS AGENCY. I WILL THANK FULL TO YOU.

TIRUPATI B. INGOLE
EMAIL-tirupatiingole@gmail.com
MOB-9960161720/8421898858

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-05-14 14:35:04)

Dear sir,
I am instreted in the dealership of RGGLPG vitrak yojna
Village - BALWADA Dist- khargone (m p) 451117
No LPG distributer near 15 km redios.
My contect no- 9826058421
E mail - sanjay.jindal70@gmail.com
Yours
SANJAY JINDAL

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-05-14 14:33:35)

Dear sir,
I am instreted in the dealership of RGGLPG vitrak yojna
Village - BALWADA Dist- khargone (m p) 451117
No LPG distributer near 15 km redios.
My contect no- 9826058421
E mail - sanjay.jindal70@gmail.com
Yours
SANJAY JINDAL

Re: dealership in rajasthan

Posted by A User, (2011-05-10 19:53:28)

deaer sir/ madam i am pawan yadav
i want dealership in rajasthan tapukada/ bhiwadi)
so pls help me
my contect no 9413633965, 9560586824
email id pawanyadav8786@gmail.com

Re: i want dealership in rajasthan ( Tapukada- alwar)

Posted by pawan , (2011-05-10 19:49:23)

Dear Sir/ Madam i am pawan yadav and belong to Tapukada/ Bhiwadi Rajasthan. and dealership requirment in Tapukada so i want dealership in tapukada rajastha. and i think i am fully capable ( in term money,land & other requirment as you want) for taking dealership
so please help me
my contect no. is 9413633965 , 9560586824
and email id pawanyadav8786@gmail.com , pawanyadav8787@gmail.com

Re: get gas agency

Posted by ajay, (2011-05-06 12:55:20)

Dear Sir,

This is Ajay Gupta , i want to ger gas agency at madhavgarh dist satna . so let me know what is the processor to get the agency..

Thanks & Regards
Ajay Gupta
09329546617
ajay_madh@yahoo.com

Re: dealr ship

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-05-04 11:26:10)

sir
i am anil yadav i watn dealr ship on my villege chorha there are no any gas agency so i want opening thire one gas agency.so give me deteil or rules of agency.as par posible on my email ID neel.pantnagar@gmail.com
villege-bhkurha

Re: for HP gas distributership

Posted by SABIR, (2011-05-02 23:41:39)

Dear Sir
I am Sabir Ali Khan s/o Md Jalaluddin Khan, we are presently based in the interior of DISTT. Aurangabad, BIHAR. Sir we have a huge scale of automobile business in our our region and this is to inform you that NO dealer is there who is supplying the GAS to the customer of Haspura. If we establish a dealer of HP AGENCIES in HASPURA then it would be very beneficial for you and for ourself too , ultimately people from local region and from outside can also get the benifit from this and we can increase our business too. So sir we are intrested to accept the dealership of HP GAS AGENCIES . Please let me know what i have to do for the dealership . Kindly revert back as soon as possible through mail at,,, SABIRALIPIROO@yahoo.co.in

With warm regards
SABIR ALI KHAN
VILL+P.O.-- PIROO, P.S.-- HASPURA
DISTT-- AURANGABAD
STATE BIHAR
804123
MOB NO 09135234771.-- 0913

Re: INTRESETED IN THE DEALERSHIP OF HP GAS AGENCIES

Posted by YADWINDER SINGH GILL, (2011-05-01 13:16:04)

Dear Sir
I am YADWINDER SINGH GILL s/o S.JARNAIL SINGH , we are presently based in the interior of DISTT. GANGANAGAR , Tehsil SADULSHAR. Sir we have a huge scale of automobile business in our our region and this is to inform you that only one dealer is there who is supplying the INDANE GAS but there is no dealer in SADULSHAR OF HP GAS AGENCIES. If we establish a dealer of HP AGENCIES in SADULSHAR then it would be very beneficial for you and for ourself too , ultimately people from local region and from outside can also get the benifit from this and we can increase our business too. So sir we are intrested to accept the dealership of HP GAS AGENCIES . Please let me know what i have to do for the dealership . Kindly revert back as soon as possible through mail at,,, amandeepsingh_kainth@yahoo.co.in

With warm regards
YADWINDER SINGH GILL
HARDEV AUTO STORE
MOTOR MARKET
SANGRIA ROAD
SADULSHAR
335062
MOB NO. 09460204610, 09414653085

Re: EX/SUB HEMRAJ SINGH CHAUHAN S/O SH.LATE BABU SINGH CHAUHAN(NOMBERDAR)

Posted by A User, (2011-04-29 15:50:56)

Dear Sir,

I am ex/army man sub hemraj singh chauhan I want a new Delership/Agengis in v.o.p::mouli via;;barwala, Dist:- panchkula, near chandigarch haryana(134118). Can you please provide me all the required details, so that i can contact you with all required things.

Thanking You,
Ex/Sub Hemraj singh chauhan.
Mobile-098042294789467630690
Email-chauhan786rana@gmail.com

Re: I WANT GAS AGENCY

Posted by BHEEM SINGH, (2011-04-29 07:26:28)

DEAR/MAAM
HELLO
MY SELF BHEEM SINGH S/O RAJENDERA SINGH BELONG TO DEORIA DISTIC IN MOHARA SAMOGER .I HAVE COMPLETE MY MANAGEMENT COURSE.I AM SEE MY VILLAGE AREA PEOPLES VERY MUCH STRAGELYING TAKING A GAS AGENCY
SO T ANALYSE THAT ONE GAS AGECYE ESTABLISH IN MY HOME TOWN MANY BENEFITED. I WANT A ENTERPENURERS.

PLEASE KINDLY INFORM ME ANY A PLICATION FROM LAUNCH IN MY AREA MY EMAIL ID..bsinghpgdm@gmail.com

my permant address-VILL MOHARA
POST-SAMOGER
THANA-MADANPUR
DIST-DEORIA
PIN CODE-274205 UP

Re: bharat k vikas k liye dealership

Posted by Desh-Prem(sewa), (2011-04-25 18:42:54)

dear sir/mam, I am Avnish gupta MBA belong to bidhuna(auraia)u.p. Bharat se bhrastachar and berojgari ko khatm karna mera aim hai.I want to new and good india so please if you are true indian please help me my work and give me dealeship. emailid- vickygupta939@gmail.com avi.gupta22@yahoo.in Mob-9310642538,8449569840,9286018897,9411017912

Re: bharat k vikas k liye dealership

Posted by DESH-PREM(SEVA), (2011-04-25 18:12:16)

dear sir/mam, i am Avnish gupta MBA(27). and belong to bidhuna(auraiya)u.p. mujhe bharat se bhrastachar and berojgari ko khatm karna mera aim hai. apko lagta hai ki me apne aria me aisa kar skta hu to please mujhe dealership dijiye. i want to clean india.

Re: Enquiry for LPG Dealership_in Guwaahti,ASSAM

Posted by Nabajyoti Das, (2011-04-23 13:59:05)

Dear Sir,
I am Nabajyoti Das from Guwahati,Assam (having my own business of Distributor for Crompton Greaves)and i want to apply for a Bharat Gas Dealership in my place . Apart from financial capability to stand by your criteria , i own a 1st plot commercial land at Dispur Last Gate,Basistha Road,Guwahati.
Rgds.
Nabajyoti Das
9864068670,9854022144
mail id : nabajyoti.assam@gmail.com
teamwork.n.team@gmail.com

Re: MR.VIKAS SINGH RANA S/O SH SATBIR SINGH RANA

Posted by MR.VIKAS SINGH RANA S/O SH SATBIR SINGH RANA, (2011-04-08 21:48:04)

Dear Sir,

I am Vikas singh Rana S/O Sh.Satbir Singh Rana I want a new Delership/Agengis in v.o.p::Grounda Dist:- Karnal haryana. Can you please provide me all the required details, so that i can contact you with all required things.

Thanking You,
Mr.Vikas Singh Rana S/O Sh Satbir Singh Rana
Mobile-09991891511,09467728106

Re: EX/SUB HEMRAJ SINGH CHAUHAN S/O SH.LATE BABU SINGH CHAUHAN(NOMBERDAR)

Posted by EX/SUB HEMRAJ SINGH CHAUHAN, (2011-04-08 21:39:37)

Dear Sir,

Thanking You,
Ex/Sub Hemraj singh chauhan.
Mobile-098042294789467630690
Email-chauhan786rana@gmail.com

Re: i want gas connection in laxmi nagar. what document nessasry.

Posted by swastika singh, (2011-04-07 15:03:32)

i want gas connection in laxmi nagar. what document nessasry.i have pan card. and i am renter thats why i have his electrisity bill. and i have also my passport .my mob no. 9015979767

Re: book a gas

Posted by puran singh bhandari, (2011-04-07 11:56:46)

hello sir i want to book HP gas my consumer no is-
45737

Re: HP GAS BOOKING

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-04-06 11:36:20)

please booking my gas my register no 637894 address 2 floor 205 star apts madannapet hyd cell 9391216656

Re: dear sir

Posted by afsa sadima, (2011-04-06 11:32:51)

my is afsa sadima no 637894 address 205 2 floor star apts madannapet cell no 9391216656

Re:

Posted by A User, (2011-03-31 12:08:04)

sir i want to open a lpg(cooking gas ) agency in varanasi,up...what are the requirements for it...and how much money is needed for it....plz reply me on......my email id- sidd.hidddentruth@gmail.com

Re: how much ruppes pay for new Connection hp

Posted by narpat_rthore@rediffmail.com, (2011-03-30 17:48:29)

in balotra dist. barmer rajasthan hp gass dealer
new connection charge rs.5900 rupess please give me detial for new connection

Re: requirement of lpg cooking gas dealership

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-03-28 16:50:44)

sir i vivek kumar sharma s/o sri rameshwar dayal sharma from vill: jahangarh post:tappal dist: aligarh has seen villagers are taking LPG on black due TO NON AVAILABILTY. THERE IS ONLY INDANE DISTRIBUTOR AT JEWAR 20KM FROM TAPPAL AND BHARAT GAS AT JATTARI WHICH IS AT SAME DISTANCE.IF WE OPEN A HP GAS DISTRIBUTOR IN JAHANGARH THAN IT WILL BE HELPFUL TO ALL. LATER ON AFTER JP NAGAR ESTABLISHMENT REQUIREMENT WILL BE RAISED.i am intrested to take the dealership of our company.so please tell me what can i do for it and what types of requirements are there.
sir pls help me out for taking a gas connection of hp thanku
THANKS & BEST REGARDS
e-mail id: vvksharma579@gmail.com, mobile no: 9247195119, 9335704323
please give details for dealer/agency.

thanking you,
VIVEK KUMAR SHARMA.

Re:

Posted by baljeet, (2011-03-28 15:11:16)

dear sir,
i am baljeet singh s/o jai singh want new dealer/agency in jalmana, karnal, haryana.
e-mail id: baljeetsingh_kamboj@yahoo.com, mobile no: 9878377006.
please give details for dealer/agency.

thanking you,
baljeet singh.

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-03-28 15:01:03)

dear sir,
i am baljeet singh s/o jai singh want new dealer/agency in jalmana,karnal.

my e-mail id baljeetsingh_kamboj@yahoo.com,please give me details for dealer/agency.

thanking you;
baljeet singh.

Re: To get information

Posted by nizam, (2011-03-27 12:49:43)

Re,
sir; Iwant to get gas sub deler distributership. So please you get me regarding this detais to my Email Id, landcurserinnovafurtuner@gmail.com
S.Nizamuddin
Ghandi nagar
3rd cross
Bellary 583101
Karnataka

Re: D.S.RANA S/O SH.BALBIR SINGH PUNDIR

Posted by DUSHYANT RANA S/O SH.BALBIR SINGH RANA, (2011-03-23 14:15:48)

Dear sir, I am D.S.RANA S/O SH.BALBIR SINGH RANA,i want a new delership/agengis in NANOTHA block,Dist.SAHARANPUR(UTTRA PARDESH). EMAIL ID dushyantrana215@GMAIL.COM M.NO. 09997057366,9759969998,7417365282 please give me details for delership/agengis THANKING YOU, YOUR FAITHFULLY D.S.RANA

Re: DUSYANT RANA S/O SH BALBIR SINGH RANA (BHAGARU)

Posted by DUSHYANT RANA, (2011-03-23 13:21:58)

Re: SANJEEV CHAUHAN

Posted by SANJEEV CHAUHAN, (2011-03-23 13:15:01)

Dear Sir, Kindy send me the details of Rajiv Gandhi LPG Gramin Yozana. As want to take a dealership in V.P.O :: MOULI (BARWALA), THE :: KALKA , DIST :: PANCHKULA (HARYANA) PIN CODE ::134118. I have suuifficient own land in this reqard. So, it will be kind enough if u sead me the datails and procedure to take the dealership as soon as possible.Sir I am disabled soldiers pl help me.Thankig you. My Home Add. Sanjeev Chauhan S/O Sh HemRaj Singh Chauhan V.P.O :: Mouli VIA :: Barwala P STN :: Raipur Rani TEH :: Kalka STATE :: Haryana PIN CODE :: 134118 MOBILE NO :: ,09467630690,09404382706

Re: EX/SUB HEMRAJ SINGH CHAUHAN S/O SH.LATE BABU SINGH CHAUHAN(NOMBERDAR)

Posted by EX/SUB HEMRAJ SINGH CHAUHAN, (2011-03-23 13:10:54)

Dear Sir,

Thanking You,
ex/sub hemraj singh chauhan.
Mobile-098042294789467630690
Email-chauhan786rana@gmail.com

Re: Hello

Posted by Ankaj, (2011-03-22 11:25:37)

I want to buy Gas dealership in my town , can you please provide me all the required details, so that i can contact you with all required things.

Email- Ankajjams@gmail.com

Re: HP GAS BOOKING

Posted by SURESH, (2011-03-18 15:08:08)

NAME SURESH CHAND AGRAWAL
CONECTION NO 640813
GAS BOOKING

Re:

Posted by imteyaz , (2011-03-15 16:53:21)

Hi,
I want a HP Gas agency near Gorakhpur, U.P.
Kindly suggest me the conditions and caretaria for getting New Gas retail LPg distributorship

Imteyaz Ahmad
Advocate
09321777073

Re: WANT TO BE DISTRIBUTOR FOR COOKING GAS.

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-03-13 11:53:57)

Hi Sir
I am Bijendra Panwar from Deoband Dist. Saharanpur UP. I want a dealership of HP cooking Gas dealership in Saharnpur.
So please provide me a full details and process of Dealership/Agencies.

Bijendra Panwar
Mob:9999001282

Re: dealership

Posted by Chandan Grag, (2011-03-09 09:24:52)

Dear sir,
I am Chandan Chaudhary from V.P.O.-Barwa Teh.-Siwani Dist.-Bhiwani (Haryana). i am requesting to you for getting gas agency at Our area.so i am interested to take the dealership of our company.
Thanks Regard
Chandan Chaudhary
094669-12340

Re: WANT TO BE DISTRIBUTOR FOR COOKING GAS. AMD IF POSSIBLE I HAVE LAND AT ROAD SIDE AT SHAMIRPET WANT TO OPEN PETROL BUNK FRM UR COMPANY.

Posted by chandu, (2011-03-08 16:47:38)

sir,
i am frm hyderabad.i stay in kukatpally.i want to be a distributor of ur company.and what is the process of it and wat r all the requirements. CONT:9642534555,chandu_molugu@yahoo.com

Re: want to be a distributor of cookin gas.

Posted by Anonymous, (2011-03-08 16:44:27)

sir,

Re: HP gas dealarsip

Posted by Faridabad, (2011-03-05 17:05:51)

I am jayveer khatana from Faridabad Dist. haryana I want a dealership of HP gas Cooking Gas dealership in Faridabad.
so please give me a full details of Dealership/Agencies.
Thanking You.
Your Faithfully
jayveer khatana
Mobile No-09899401295

Re: gas agency

Posted by ashishgautam14@yahoo.com, (2011-03-05 11:55:36)

hello,
i am ashish gautam.i am owner of pepsi co c&f in sahranpur.i am willing to join your firm .i have 1200 sr feet area in sahranpur area .i want to have gas agency in sahranpur.
phn number 9758403888

Re:

Posted by manoj, (2011-03-03 13:51:46)

I am Manoj Agarwala from Dhubri Assam Dist.Dhubri I want a dealership of HP Cooking Gas dealership in dhubri (assam.
so please give me a full details of Dealership/Agencies.
Thanking You.
Your Faithfully
Manoj Agarwala
Mobile No-9954775485
EMail-vikybhandari@gmail.com

Re: dealership of gas agency.

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-03-03 12:03:20)

sir
i am monika gahlawat from bhiwani disst. bhiwani,state haryana.i am willing own hp gas agency in bhiwani.will you provide me complet knoledge and processur about.please provide me complete knoledge about it.
m.no.9991656632
e.id.Menkagahlawat@gmail.com

thanks
your faithfully
monika gahlawat

Re: Dealership of gas agency

Posted by sharaf khan , (2011-03-01 21:07:47)

D/Sir, I am sharaf khan from garhi abdullha khan distt muzaffar nagar uttar pardesh .I am garhi abdullaha khan muzaffar nagar willing to open My own HP gas agency in .will you provide me the complete Procedure & knowledge About .Please provide me complete knwoledge about documents required & other necessary requirement.

Please make me available the approperiate as earlier as possible.

regard:- sharaf khan

Ph. 09911611007 09650397140 01398236236
Pin Code 247778

E.Id. sharafalikhan007@com
Re: Dealership of HP gas

Re: WANT AGENCY

Posted by CHIRANJIVI, (2011-03-01 12:26:01)

DEAR SIR
I AM SURAJ KUMAR
I WANT YOUR GAS AGENCY IN MAHGAMA
DIS- GODDA
MO- 09534023411
EMAIL-chiranjivi.k.j@gmail.com

Re: So please give me details for Delership/Agengis.

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2011-03-01 06:03:27)

I am Mohd.Nouman from charthawal distt.-muzaffar nagar u.p.
plz contact me on my email id.
noumangour@gmail.com

Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully,
mohd. nouman
vill. & post- dadheru kalan
distt.-muzaffar nagar
utter pradesh
pin-2251001

Re: DELARSHIP

Posted by A User, (2011-02-28 23:05:43)

Dear sir, I am sunil kumar,i want a new delership teh-ch.dadri,Dist.bhiwani EMAIL-mr.happy367@GMAIL.COM M.n - 09812737478 So please give me details for delership

Re: how to get dealership or agency in HP Gas?

Posted by Rajesh Sah, (2011-02-26 12:09:14)

how to get dealership or agency in HP Gas?

best regards,
Rajesh Sah
raz0077@yahoo.com
09233827215

Re: DUSYANT RANA

Posted by D.S.RANA, (2011-02-17 20:41:24)

Dear sir, I am D.S.RANA S/O SH.BALBIR SINGH RANA,i want a new delership/agengis in NANOTHA block,Dist.SAHARANPUR(UTTRA PARDESH). EMAIL ID sanjeevchauhan57@GMAIL.COM M.NO. 09997057366 please give me details for delership/agengis THANKING YOU, YOUR FAITHFULLY D.S.RANA

Re: RE-LPG GAS AGENGIS,DELERSHIP

Posted by A User, (2011-02-15 16:45:49)

Dear sir, I am Parbhat kumar,i want a new delership/agengis in sarsawa block,Dist.SAHARANPUR(UTTRA PARDESH). EMAIL ADD.ASHU.PARBHAT@GMAIL.COM M.NO. 9286965077,9254431486 So please give me details for delership/agengis THANKING YOU, YOUR FAITHFULLY PARBHAT KUMAR

Re: for new distributorship in radour in yamuna nagar distt.haryana

Posted by Abpo Bilaspur, (2011-02-15 07:39:07)

dear sir,
i want new LPG distribution agency in haryana.what i do for this please tell me i want distributionship in RADOUR DISST.YAMUNA NAGAR STATE HARYANA my name is rajiv and my mailaddress is- abpobilaspur@yahoo.in
my phone no.is 09812047238

Re: WANT TO OPEN NEW AGENCY OF HP GAS AT PHALODI(JODHPUR) RAJASTHAN

Posted by Abhishek Sharma, (2011-02-09 16:48:59)

SIR,

i m Abhishek Sharma from phalodi.. their is only one agency of indian gas at phalodi. So i want to take dealership of Hp Gas in phalodi. So i wnat that u provide me the saficient details and the procedure.

ABHISHEK SHARMA
MOBILE-9784356777
EMAIL.-itschicky@gmail.com

Re: interested in gas dealership in alipurduar jn.

Posted by Goutam mondal, (2011-02-01 08:01:07)

sir,i am interested in dealership of the gas agency near alipurduar junction, district jalpaiguri west bengal, so plz tell your requirement nedded,process and i am in sc category.please help me sir.

Re: dealership

Posted by shashikant k, (2011-01-31 23:32:59)

sir,i am interested in dealership of the gas agency in maharashtra so plz tell your requerment nedded and i am in sc category my mobile .no 9850566007

Re: Transfer of LPG Gas Service

Posted by sanjeet, (2011-01-31 11:56:14)

Dear Sir/Madam

I Ram Kumar Singh have taken HP Gas agency, but now a days i have shifted my house in Village-Chijarsi, Sector-63, Noida and there is no HP Gas Agency near my house. So I want to change the my agency to Indane Gas Service.
Please suggest me how to change the gas service

Re: How i can got my new conction of LPG

Posted by Smt.Vijayeta Kumari, (2011-01-25 13:25:09)

I have applied for new connection through online Booking Nawada Gas Agency, my registration no. is 199330. But I am still enable to find any response.If there is no posiblites to provide connection for family please send me details on my telephone 9472926802 in my registerd mail address in not giving any information in this regards,How i can received my information about requirment of my need,
Please support in this regards,
With warm regards,
Vijayeta Kumari
Devi Bhawan Nardiganj Road Near studio darpan
Post NAWADA805110

Kindly do the need full

Re:

Posted by SANJEEV CHAUHAN S/O SH HEMRAJ SINGH CHAUHAN, (2011-01-22 21:36:06)

am requesting to you for getting gas agency in V.P.O Mouli,Teh Barwala Distt. Panchkula, Haryana.i am interested to take the dealership of our company.so please tell me what can do for it and how many type of requirement.my addres. sanjeev chauhan s/o sh hemraj singh chauhan vpo.mouli teh barwala distt.panchkula haryana pin code.134118 m.no ,09467630690,08950243675

Re: new gas agency dealership

Posted by shreesh kumar arya, (2011-01-22 13:27:41)

Dear Sir,

I am shreesh kumar arya from town tilhar distt.-shahjahanpur u.p.
in tilhar only one gas agency which is of indain gas & people require one more gas agency bcoz old gas agency cover the wide area & many villege near tilhar by this the shortage of gas so people pay extra Rs. for gas. so plz tell me the process to open a new gas agency.i hope u help me i wnt to open agency on N.H.-24 so no problem for transport.
plz contact me on my email id. or my no.08604619989,09026940777.

So please give me details for Delership/Agengis.

Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully,
shreesh kumar arya
tilhar distt.-shahjahanpur
utter pradesh
pin-242307

Re: NEW GAS AGENCIES REQUIRMENT

Posted by RAM PRASAD DHAKA, (2011-01-21 17:06:17)

HI
SIR IM RAM PRASAD DHAKA VILLAGE UDAIPURIA POST.CHANDELI, VIYA SHIVDASPURA, TES.CHAKSHU.DIS JAIPUR(RAJASTHAN)
I AM INDIAN ARMY (EX.MAN) INT.SEC. HAVALDAR POST,VILLAGE GAS AGENCIES DELERSHIP FOR HP GAS AGENCIES REQUIEMENT
THANKING YOU
FOR
RAM PRASAD DHAKA
VILLAGE UDAIPURIA,
MOBILE NO.9829330159 / 9001995372
choudhary.ramprasad@yahoo.co.in
winnesexman@gmail.com

Re: I WANT TO DEALRSHIP

Posted by dinesh prajapati, (2011-01-17 19:53:24)

MY MOBIL NO-09378112247 AND ANY NFORMATION MY EMAIL-dineahprajapati@gmail.com

Re: Dealership of HP gas..

Posted by Hemant Bhuvaneshwar Arekar, (2011-01-12 17:34:27)

D/Sir,

I am Hemant Arekar from Dandi,Boisar.I am willing to open My own HP gas agency in Dandi, Boisar. Will you provide me the complete Procedure & knowledge About. Please provide me complete knowledge about documents required & other necessary requirement.

Please make me available the appropriate as earlier as possible.

regard:- Hemant B. Arekar

Ph. 9225492785
Pin Code 401 501

E.Id. hemant.arekar2010@gmail.com
Re: Dealership of HP gas

Re: Dealership of HP gas

Posted by Shaikh Salim, (2011-01-11 14:09:19)

D/Sir,

I am Shaikh Salim from Mahim,Mumbai.I am willing to open My own HP gas agency in Mahim,Mumbai .will you provide me the complete Procedure & knowledge About .Please provide me complete knwoledge about documents required & other necessary requirement.

Please make me available the approperiate as earlier as possible.

regard:- Shaikh Salim

Ph. 9769069454
Pin Code 400 017

E.Id. muhammed333@yahoo.co.in
Re: Dealership of HP gas

Re: HP gas agency

Posted by Naseer, (2011-01-07 19:41:01)

Hi,

I am planning to set up HP gas agency at Renigunta, Chittoor Dist. A.P what are the Requirements & procedures required to get the dealership.
your suggestion appreciated
Regards

Re: please issue duplicate lpg gas connection papers

Posted by srikanth reddy, (2011-01-04 19:32:42)

i want lpg gas connection papers which i have lost.to book online i have no details to book.
kindly issue the details to my email id
thanking you,
srikanth reddy

Re: Dealership in HP gas

Posted by Kumar, (2011-01-04 10:30:36)

Hi,

I am planning to set up HP gas agency. Can anyone help me how to get the dealership? What are the procedures? etc.

Thanks for helping.

Re: opening gas agency

Posted by Ayush, (2011-01-02 17:21:50)

Dear sir,
i want you to guide me through the procedure to open a gas agency in tosham,haryana as soon as possible.

Ayush

Re: New dealership for Kutch in Vagot

Posted by Jogendra Singh Chauhan, (2010-12-27 13:52:04)

Good afternoon sir, Please tall me what is the process for New gass Dealership.actually I am interested for New Dealership in Vagot in Kutch in Gujarat,I have enough land. & at present here also require dealership because three Big Cement companies & local area is big.if Any open the tendor in future for Vogat pls.help to infom us.thank.Jogendra singh chauhan Mobile No.09322410131 /09687689305

Re: gas agency

Posted by mk, (2010-12-26 00:04:54)

hello, i want to take a gas agency in Abohar(punjab). Can any one help me in this matter. Ph.9041756560

Re: new dealership

Posted by surinder, (2010-12-24 18:56:44)

sir.please.open.new.gas.agency.in.vill.rori.distt.sirsa.cont.no.09417354295

Re: want a gas agency

Posted by Anil khanna, (2010-12-23 19:38:09)

hello i m anil khanna from garhshankar punjab. I want to open my gas agecy . i want to take a new connection.so plz plz give me ur precious dealership..and u can call me at 09814139035

Anil khanna

Re: dealership of hp gas

Posted by aseem dhir, (2010-12-22 17:33:36)

D/Sir,
I am aseem dhir from ,Distt faridkot (punjab).I am willing to open My own HP gas agency in distt faridkot punjab .will you provide me the complete Procedure & knowledge About .Please provide me complete knwoledge about documents required & other necessary requirement.

Please make me available the approperiate as earlier as possible.

regard:- Aseem Dhir
new cantt road, opp street no-7. distt Faridkot. Punjab

Ph. 9501036600,9501836600
Pin Code 151203

E.Id. aseem2good2006@yahoo.com
Re: Dealership of HP gas

Re: About gass agency

Posted by UDAY NEHRU NIRHALI, (2010-12-22 11:11:21)

D/Sir,
I am Uday N. Nirhali from Thane ,Distt Thane (Maharashtra).I am willing to open My own Indian gas agency in Urban area Thane/Nasik in Maharashtra .will you provide me the complete Procedure & knowledge About .Please provide me complete knwoledge about documents required & other necessary requirement.

Please make me available the approperiate as earlier as possible.

regard:- Uday N. Nirhali
13/14, Sai Krupa Comiti Laxmi Nagar Near Shiv sena Office Thane Maharashtra

Ph. 02263536061,9869868577,9323936478
Pin Code 400606

E.Id. hirakienterprises@gmail.com

Re: Dealership of HP gas

Posted by Ms Archana Thapa, (2010-12-20 15:58:12)

I am interested to take the dealership of HP gas in the area of Kalchini Block. Is there any possibility for new dealership? Please send me the details of dealership to my e-mail id.

Thanks,

Archana

Re: Gas agency dealership

Posted by Bheemraya Baddepalli, (2010-12-20 09:45:32)

D/Sir,
I am Bheemraya badepalli from yadgiri ,Distt yadgiri (karnataka).I am willing to open My own Indian gas agency in Urban area yadgiri, distt:-yadgiri(karnataka) .will you provide me the complete Procedure & knowledge About .Please provide me complete knwoledge about documents required & other necessary requirement.

Please make me available the approperiate as earlier as possible.

regard:- Bheemraya Baddepalli
Maruthi Automobiles mega complex
Chittapur road yadgiri Dist-yadgiri (karnataka)
Ph. 09008225224,09880907131
Pin Code 585202

E.Id. kantha_4civil@@yahoo.com

Re: Dealership of gas agency

Posted by Srikanth Baddepalli, (2010-12-20 09:35:10)

D/Sir,
I am srikanth badepalli from yadgiri ,Distt yadgiri (karnataka).I am willing to open My own BHARAT gas agency in Urban area yadgiri, distt:-yadgiri(karnataka) .will you provide me the complete Procedure & knowledge About .Please provide me complete knwoledge about documents required & other necessary requirement.

Please make me available the approperiate as earlier as possible.

regard:- Srikanth Baddepalli
H.No.5-5-377/13 Aziz colony
station area yadgiri Dist-yadgiri (karnataka)
Ph. 09008225224,09880907131
Pin Code 585202

E.Id. kantha_4civil@@yahoo.com

Re: DEALERSHIP OF BHARAT GAS AGENCY

Posted by KRISHAN DEEP SAREEN, (2010-12-19 19:44:26)

D/Sir,
I am krishan deep sareen from poanta sahib ,Distt sirmour (himachal pradesh).I am willing to open My own BHARAT gas agency in Urban area main bazar DEVINAGAR , Poanta sahib, distt:-Sirmour(Himachal Pradesh) .will you provide me the complete Procedure & knowledge About .Please provide me complete knwoledge about documents required & other necessary requirement.

Please make me available the approperiate as earlier as possible.

regard:- Krishan deep sareen
H.No.171/15 w.no.10 krishna colony
devinagar Poanta sahib(H.P)
Ph. 09418437371, 09218738008
Pin Code 173025

E.Id. cool.sabikhi@yahoo.co.in

Re: dealership of gas agency

Posted by krishan deep sareen, (2010-12-19 19:39:35)

D/Sir,
I am krishan deep sareen from poanta sahib ,Distt sirmour (himachal pradesh).I am willing to open My own gas agency in Urban area main bazar DEVINAGAR , Poanta sahib, distt:-Sirmour(Himachal Pradesh) .will you provide me the complete Procedure & knowledge About .Please provide me complete knwoledge about documents required & other necessary requirement.

Please make me available the approperiate as earlier as possible.

regard:- Krishan deep sareen
H.No.171/15 w.no.10 krishna colony
devinagar Poanta sahib(H.P)
Ph. 09418437371, 09218738008
Pin Code 173025

E.Id. cool.sabikhi@yahoo.co.in

Re: for take a hp dealership

Posted by kailas pandharinath ahire, (2010-12-19 18:22:14)

D/Sir,
I am KAILAS AHIRE from MALPUR ,Tal- SHINDHAKHEDA, Dist-DHULE.I have also caste certificate (OBC)catagaory.I am willing to open My own gas agency in dondaicha city near malpur will you provide me the complete Procedure & knowledge About .Please provide me complete knwoledge about documents required & other necessary requirement.

Please make me available the approperiate as earlier as possible.

KAILAS AHIRE 9960975448

Re: regarding gas agency

Posted by pawan kumar singh, (2010-12-16 14:43:17)

sir i want to know the procedure to take gas agency. & what is the budget to take the agency.i want to take the agency in jharkhand(deoghar)district.kindly suggest me.