Oy India

IndiaOnline. Read. Talk. Share.

Discussion - Page 1 | Eenadu Telugu News Paper, Eenadu Epaper - www.eenadu.net

Back to main pageResults 1-36 of 36, sorted by date

Advertisements

Re: about kanakaraju

Posted by nani, (2013-01-31 13:39:59)

sir,
i want to read malkajgiri zone eenadu paper

Re: eenadu@net

Posted by prabha.kiran, (2011-07-19 15:59:15)

i wuold like read paper

Re:

Posted by kalyani, (2011-05-08 14:35:14)

hi my name is kalyani.i want sakshi. eenadu, and andhra jyothi today krishna district edition telugu news paper for reading in online.

Re: words did not appeared in telugu..

Posted by sk.ashfaq Khan, (2011-04-08 15:34:34)

Hi Sir...i m unable 2 view the contents in the epaper..i subscribed but unbale to read.....when i m trying to open it, its visible in some special charecters..plz let me know what to do???

Re: model question paper jr. inter english

Posted by Ranga, (2011-02-16 18:41:39)

we need key of grammar paper or give the mobile number of paper setter.
sriranganathutpala yahoo.in

Re: daily new paper in my mail id

Posted by Nagendra, (2011-02-15 17:52:15)

regarding above subject pls. help me

Re: unable to view teludu words

Posted by suresh, (2010-12-22 10:55:17)

Re: UNABLE 2 VIEW CONTENTS IN EPAPER EENADU

Posted by Chandu.K.Chowdary, (2010-12-14 08:06:00)

Re: sir,

Posted by raghu, (2010-11-04 18:16:44)

Iam raghu from bussapur. i like enadu paper but i can't get e paper in net please tell me the process to get epaper and how to download it please send me the reply thank you.........

Re: epapaer access to me

Posted by dasari balaiah, (2010-09-29 17:01:22)

I would like to read epaper f enadu. please provide access to me.

Re: epapaer access to me

Posted by dasari balaiah, (2010-09-29 16:54:42)

I would like to read epaper f enadu. please provide access to me.

Re:

Posted by srilakshmi, (2010-09-25 13:10:35)

i want to acess 18 th september 2010 epaper..

Re: provide me for daily new to my mail

Posted by LAKSHMIPATHI, (2010-09-16 12:17:45)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to read on daily news regarding AP.

Regards,
Lakshmipathi

Re:

Posted by V.Chandrika, (2010-09-03 08:32:52)

hi i am chandrika i want to read daily news online please access to me

Re: please access eenadu epaper

Posted by SREENIVAS, (2010-08-29 21:51:46)

UPTO NOW IAM NOT IN POSITION TO READ EENADU EPAPER PLEASE ACCESS

Re: plz inform MA social work jobs

Posted by mohanb, (2010-08-13 12:03:21)

Dear Friends please inform Any govt jobs with MA social wirk qualification, and also inform NGO jobs in Andhra Pradesh

Re: hi

Posted by vishnu, (2010-07-15 21:13:11)

hi my name is vishnu.i want telugu news paper for reading in online.

Re: to access my account

Posted by shankar, (2010-07-05 10:30:45)

i am registered in eenadu news paper account but,still i didnot read news in net the web site please access to my email id (shankarkommula007@gmail.com

Re: online reading of eanadu

Posted by shankar, (2010-07-03 08:13:48)

my name is shankar i want yo read news daily on obnline so please consider my obey

Re: about economical status of our country

Posted by s.chaitanya prasad, (2010-05-10 14:34:41)

respected editor,
on november 14th in our school we celebrated childrens day function for decoration of class
each student has given 1 rupee and it become 60rupees in entire class
then i got an idea that aftral 60members coolected 60rupees per day like that how many classes are then in one school,how many schools are there in one city,how many cities are there in one district,how many districts are there in one state,how many states are there in our country.
for one day each person is wasting atleast 10rupees unessarily in that 10rupees they cannot give atleast 1rupee per day!!

these entire program will not be under the control of government because now only they are eating the public funds if we gave this money to the government there will be nothing to serve to the people

for collecting the money unemployers,who does not has study and capacity to do work ,retired officers who are willing to do the job are engajed in this program

salarys to the people who are engaged in this program are given from this fund only

please cooperate with me and give more ideas to me
please please cooperate

Re: Hi

Posted by velma mahipal reddy, (2010-04-11 07:46:08)

I would like to read news in your site please accses to me

Re: about ''fines''

Posted by sanju, (2010-03-31 18:09:35)

namaste sir or madam............ im a poor student studying b.pharm in nalgonda. many of colzs like ramananda tirtha pharmacy colz..... anurag engg colz....... mits and many of colzs are collecting fines for exam fees be fore lostdate....... and it is daily rs100 fine plz take action................. plz sir plz.... plz.....plz..........plz......plz..........

Re: Postal delivery negligence

Posted by Surender Rao, (2010-03-09 21:17:22)

It is found that the post man who was visiting our place of recidence to delivr mail and post abruptly stopped delivery of post. I am unable to get bills and documents through post, and I lost many important postal covers.The Post office Kattedan , exists in Kattedan Industrial area, but neglects postal delivery since about one year.I ama senior citizen aged 72, and cannot visit the post office, since it is far away and no transport availableI find it is utter negligence of the postal employees, who are paid jigh salaries, but their services are decling.The postal authorities would like to take necessary action to re-impliment postal delivery in many areas, like Brindavan Colony and many adjacent colonies/Itis indeed necessary that lettrsand bills are most important for genuine proof of evidence in every sphere.I cannot confirm my Life certificate by phone in order to receive my pension. so also one cannot declare himself being dead for LIC policies by phone.

Re: please access to me

Posted by sasikala, (2010-03-07 07:01:06)

PLEASE ACCESS TO ME

Re: logo of yogi vemana university

Posted by murali krishna, (2010-01-22 00:27:07)

sir
i need logo of yogi vemana university it is very urgent and it is not available any search in internet

provide the same as iam having great hope on eenadu. if possible send logo to vmktpt@gmail.com

thanking you sir

waiting for u r reply

Re: Don't pass false messages to people.

Posted by sekhar, (2010-01-08 09:51:29)

HI,
please dont pass false messages to people.

Re: english

Posted by suvarnaraju, (2009-12-28 21:32:27)

like to read e paper

Re:

Posted by VENKATESHWAR, (2009-12-15 01:07:10)

HAPPY TO READ YOUR NEWS PAPER.THANKING YOU..!

Re: PLEASE ACCESS ME

Posted by VENKATESHWAR, (2009-12-15 01:00:11)

SIR, I WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR NEWSPAPER ON YOUR SITE.PLEASE ACCESS TO ME

Re:

Posted by Sri, (2009-10-05 14:44:45)

Good one...

Re: sale of illegal gudumba at Nirmalnagar, Malkajgiri Zone.

Posted by krishnadev, (2009-10-05 14:40:19)

Sir,

On 30th September, 2009 you wrote a article in city zone (malkajgiri) about sale of Gudumba at Neredmet & Ramakrishna puram area, the people facing problems from drunkers regarding.

we the Nirmalnagar colony people requesting you that kindly bring this problem to public and officials notice. The problem is in Nirmalnagar Colony have open land, recently some people arranged Gudumba shops and openly selling Gudumba, in the night time the drunken people were create nuisence on roads and people specially ladies facing lot of problems. There is one cycle shop arranged recently, the group of people gather at shop and start drinking shouting creating problems to the people this is daily business.

We are request you to kindly look into this matter and highlight the things which is causing troubles to the public.

Thanking you sir,

Krishna Dev

Re: job

Posted by shashi, (2009-09-05 10:11:19)

iam happy

Re: Eenadu.net e-paper

Posted by Admin, (2009-07-20 00:03:06)

website link updated above.

Re: news

Posted by santosh.chunchu, (2009-07-04 20:03:03)

telugu

Re: to read eenadu telugu news paper

Posted by rajeev, (2009-07-02 20:22:09)

sir,

i would like to read news in your site please accses to me.

Re: reading paper

Posted by I.P.Asheervadam, (2008-11-29 17:17:20)

Happy to have this facility in the net.
previous | next